Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems clear the biggest impact of the ZZ loss is on defense - we don't have enough quality perimeter defenders

We'll see how this goes - lot of ball left to play and I think Tennessee wins in the end

Seems clear the biggest impact of the ZZ loss is on defense - we don't have enough quality perimeter defenders

We'll see how this goes - lot of ball left to play and I think Tennessee wins in the end
Maybe but this team doesn't come close to the current resume. It's a bubble team right now. Hope those folks in the committee don't realize that for an easier path lol.

It’s wild to read this thread and assume we are getting blown out. Then check the score and see us up by 6 at half.
When I said that we can be absolute ass, we were down by 5(?) And lazy turnovers were occuring. As the game of bball goes, I chose the word "can" instead of "are".

Shooting 47% from three is the story here and we are only up 6. OM shooting 45% so we gotta see which team comes out this second half.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
When I said that we can be absolute ass, we were down by 5(?) And lazy turnovers were occuring. As the game of bball goes, I chose the word "can" instead of "are".

Shooting 47% from three is the story here and we are only up 6. OM shooting 45% so we gotta see which team comes out this second half.
Sorry, wasn’t trying to call you out necessarily. I just didn’t see a single positive comment. Was kinda wondering how we scored 36 points by half and no one said a word about it.

Reactions: OrangenSC
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back