Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you bash him? College basketball players that more than likely live on campus have no business with firearms. Seems like a good policy to keep our guys out of trouble.

No reason for a college kid to have a handgun. Totally different than having a shotgun or rifle for deer/bird/duck hunting. Can’t hide that and take it to the club.

That’s what I was looking for..you told me a number before but I couldn’t remember how you described your method on the cashout
It varies a little. That's what I use on parlays. By the time they offer a cashout usually 3+ legs have hit. Single bets are different. I usually won't cash out unless things are looking bad.

Reactions: UTSuave’
I like that Rick said what he did. He doesn’t strike me as anti 2A whatsoever… he’s just being smart and understanding that he’s in charge of kids that are 18-22 age range. Brains still developing. So not having weapons as a basic rule takes out any and all chance of stupidity and inexperience from taking over

I’ve never been so conflicted in wanting to praise him for #1 and wanting to bash him for #2.

I certainly think there's nuance to #2 lol. You don't think Fulky and Lamonte had guns? 😂

He probably means handguns, but he REALLY probably means flaunting them and being unsafe with them. I'm sure he doesn't have a problem with guys owning guns

It varies a little. That's what I use on parlays. By the time they offer a cashout usually 3+ legs have hit. Single bets are different. I usually won't cash out unless things are looking bad.

Yea fanduel is back on their BS said the match had ended in the first half and took away the cashout…so now I’m just hoping they pull through…there’s another boost coming in later tonight USC to win Utah state to cover and southern Utah to win…I’m currently trying to figure that one out. @Enki_Amenra

it's a university. theyre a business. can tell their employees to do whatever they want.
tennessee-shooting-stuff.gif

And going through the thread knowing the outcome of the game. Some people just go negative immediately. Surely people have played/watched enough sports to know that games have an ebb and flow and that the better team usually rises after the full length of the game.
Nope. Never.

Same as early season firings or "lifetime contract" posts.

Reactions: UTJoe and VolGee4
#1 preseason UNC WAXED and onto the NIT 😅🤣😂🤣

I remember saying it preseason - what a total sham. They lost a bunch of games last year, including getting dominated by us, skated through the tourney on a lucky streak at just the right time...and after all that they were awarded the #2 final ranking!! Wtf?!? Ranked well above us - as if the last few games meant more than the first 30+ games smdh.

Then they are rewarded with a #1 preseason ranking...again, all because a short hot streak at a particular timing. Such a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back