Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it that Barnes has so much trouble V landing elite guys at positions of need??

Where for art thou Super Coach!?

Lands all the 5-stars, never has untimely injuries. Restores Tennessee basketball to its rightful place at the top of the collegiate basketball world.

Why must we suffer through Barnes and another season of~25 wins, NCAA tournament appearances, NBA draft picks, top 10 wins, etc. when we could have Super Coach!

Lol

Mizzou drained several key shots that seemed to take the wind out of us. Everytime we got going, they made some amazing shots to get right back in. I don't think we really played all that bad. Honestly, CRB got outcoached imo, but then again, we do not have the right personnel to match well with mizzou atm.

Where for art thou Super Coach!?

Lands all the 5-stars, never has untimely injuries. Restores Tennessee basketball to its rightful place at the top of the collegiate basketball world.

Why must we suffer through Barnes and another season of~25 wins, NCAA tournament appearances, NBA draft picks, top 10 wins, etc. when we could have Super Coach!

Lol
He's def overpaid. Shoulda paid $4.

Why is it that Barnes has so much trouble V landing elite guys at positions of need??
I'm not totally sure. I realize he's looking for a certain fit for each team. I believe he misses on players (of course), and his backup plan isn't quite the same fit as the primary player was. I believe that may be the problem with this particular team.

Really bummed that I won't be rooting for the big orange in person tomorrow. Shouldn't have expected them to make it to the semis

As devil's advocate here, the quote was vague. It said absolutely no carrying a firearm.

Is that for team functions/property? Or absolutely no carrying a firearm at any time?

You company can make a policy about dress code on the job. They can't totally control your 1A right to expression when off hours/premesis.
Couldn't a private company...not quite "control your 1A right" but cease your employment if that is a part of their own rules and you agreed to them?

Now...the difference here is Rick is employed by a public institution (would be different if he were at a private school). Similar to Church/State lemon tests - an employee of a public institution is regularly recognized as an agent of the public/government.

Now...I don't think that's what he was insinuating at all. Ownership <> bringing it onto campus any more than gov't saying you can't bring it to your local elementary school. There is general legal ownership and then there are the myriad of stipulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back