Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad break for Maui and the Vols. He comes up with the bases loaded and 1 out and promptly hits a rope the 1st baseman snares and steps on the bag for a DP.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Saw earlier all the recent champions had top 25 offenses.

Seems we'll need to adjust and give up a bit of defense for offense to take the next step at some point.

Reactions: Wokepack
Nate Oats is full of ****. There isn't anything high character about their team or program. Feel like they're trying to gloss the situation over. I wouldn't blame that 5 year old if he decided to catch Miller on the rebound. He lost his mom because he was the delivery boy in the murder

I hate the parole tide with a passion. The SEC will protect its team as long as they can. No way is Bama losing with the refs protecting them like this. Kinda of like the way they protected Miller and Bradley from any punishment in the mow down
They shot 49% vs Mizzou's 34%...

Both teams had the same number of fouls...

#ShamWin 🤔🤭

But you forget the script. It's said to be to maximize the number of teams into the tourney. That's where the lifechanging $$$ is for mastermind Sankey. Alabama...Mizzou...have all gone off script so far... Hopefully A&M got the correct script so Vandy can get 40 fouls in their favor tonight and then maybe Sankey can whip Bama into shape so we can sneak Vandy in and make that sweet sweet conference unit $$$.

(Fwiw I do hope Vandy wins at this point - A&M and Bama are BISCHES)

SMH watching this game.... we can beat bama with two starters out, but can't beat mizz yesterday...
One at home, one neutral. Makes a huge difference.

We were also +11 TOs vs Bama. That is their weakness.

We didn't have ZZ yesterday. We have been -5 TOs/game since he exited. I'm afraid this could be our downfall. Not enough turnover pressure on defense and losing the TO battle. Shooting%s are great ofc, but when you literally get 5 fewer possessions than your opponent, that's tough.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back