Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoot man, imagine if BHH would've taken coaching and ignored his handlers. Actually worked up to his potential and stayed. We could've literally operated the offense around him in the post and it could've been lethal.
Yep...it is aggravating, especially when the Idiot Margin bitches about the roster without taking details into account.

The Devil is always in the details.

Reactions: SoilVol and Devo182
Ump got suspended. More proves our point really than the other way around.

College ump suspended after egregious strike call
Nahhhh. The script said to make sure the almighty Miss Valley St baseball team lost...so in a 7-3 ballgame with 2 outs, the ref went to every length possible to make sure it happened and with total discretion, so as to not get caught, he slyly called 2 strikes to end the game. GeNiUs!

(Fwiw he was only suspended in order to protect the referree cartel and the godfather. They'll have a new script sent out by Tuesday to account for this alteration to the original story)

Reactions: MarcoVol
When this team lost to Kentucky on Chris Lofton day, that immediately set off red flags about grit or lack thereof. I hope for the best today in our bracket, that'll be the difference in how far this team goes, imo. I say another round of 32 exit.
Ridiculous...the problem is not "grit"..the problem is lack of certain offensive talents...flaws..on the roster. I have said all year that this is a good team with big flaws...I think with the injuries they squeezed about everything they could out of it.

You don't get to be the #1 defense in the nation without "grit".

And without ZZ a 1st round exit would not surprise me...he was a huge loss.

"UK wanted it more" is a stupid comment.
Cmon Mcgill...and UK obviously just didn't want it as much vs Vandy 😆😅

Whoever loses, by definition, must have not wanted it as much 😆 You just have to be the most caring team to be national champions. That's what it really takes. Everyone knows it is by pure will and desire that you make your 3 point shots, not with agility, skill, or having a good or bad shooting night...just have to will the ball through the hoop by caring more 😌

I will never understand 🐎💩 comments like that. It literally makes zero logical sense to say this team lacked "grit" because great defense is almost pure "want to"

What this team lacked was consistent shooters, a pure PG that could get deep, and somebody not a G that can take it to the hole.

This team is a FF team with KC, KJ and JS.

Cmon Mcgill...and UK obviously just didn't want it as much vs Vandy 😆😅

Whoever loses, by definition, must have not wanted it as much 😆 You just have to be the most caring team to be national champions. That's what it really takes. Everyone knows it is by pure will and desire that you make your 3 point shots, not with agility, skill, or having a good or bad shooting night...just have to will the ball through the hoop by caring more 😌
Yep...stupid comments are 🐎💩 and are just so aggravating.

Why can we not be happy to just have a good solid basketball program? What is frustrating is going 17-14 and being the very definition of mediocre, not to mention absolute nightmare worst team in CBB eras like the WH years.

I hope RB can get the roster puzzle perfectly put together someday...but if he doesn't, I am glad to have a better than average program with a chance every year.

Hey Volnation,

Totally off topic, but going to be vacationing end of the month in Silver Springs MD. Checking out DC. Any locals with ideas surrounding best places to eat etc (I know Applebee's), or advice on navigating the metro are greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Hey Volnation,

Totally off topic, but going to be vacationing end of the month in Silver Springs MD. Checking out DC. Any locals with ideas surrounding best places to eat etc (I know Applebee's), or advice on navigating the metro are greatly appreciated.

It’s been at least 5 years, but I had really good meals at Founding Farmers and Matchbox pizza. No clue if those places are even open anymore, but food was great.

Metro was in serious decline last time I went. Hopefully maintenance has taken place. Easiest thing used to be to buy a prepaid card and load money onto it. I found it really easy to navigate around. Just had multiple trains break down in our weeklong stay.

Whar size is the unit? How many tons?

twss.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back