Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can have a first round grade, but he won't get picked in the first round imo. Kennedy Chandler was told one thing and another thing happened.
There is no telling if he will or won’t…. Plenty of players have been drafted that I didn’t think would get picked….. Kennedy was always going to be a borderline NBA guy bc he is too small… He wanted to go ahead and get paid. I think Phillips will be back though.

Duke in the SS is gross. They've won almost 10 in a row.

Welp, let's at least beat Louisiana. I bet we'll be an underdog vs Duke anyway without ZZ and how we finished, so at least it won't be an upset if we can't get past that game.

Duke in the SS is gross. They've won almost 10 in a row.

Welp, let's at least beat Louisiana. I bet we'll be an underdog vs Duke anyway without ZZ and how we finished, so at least it won't be an upset if we can't get past that game.
Oral Roberts will take care of them

Max Abmas!

Didn't take long for the talking heads to start digging our grave for us. Sheesh
I mean, we should be a popular upset pick this year. We have the formula - a team on the downslide without one of our best players. "Overseeded" is probably accurate for a 10-loss team that is under .500 in our last 10 games. We're sort of hobbling in. We had elite wins along the way no doubt, but idk if we are truly a 4 seed RIGHT NOW considering our last ~10 games and ZZ-less.

That said, I see nothing special about Louisiana. They have played 1 legit P5 opponent all year and lost at Texas by 28. They've hardly played anyone. We'll be fine.

Let's take it 1 game at a time and enjoy our guys playing in orange a bit longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back