Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahaha man I wish.. I’m medical field and do not have the engineer gift 😂
Well I was going to say that changing out a board isn't really difficult. I wouldn't change a whole unit because of a board. Even at 20 years old the board should be available. Usually you can take a picture of the board and refer to it when putting in the new board. If you can get a number off the board you can Google it and find the board. Sometimes on Amazon.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Ridiculous...the problem is not "grit"..the problem is lack of certain offensive talents...flaws..on the roster. I have said all year that this is a good team with big flaws...I think with the injuries they squeezed about everything they could out of it.

You don't get to be the #1 defense in the nation without "grit".

And without ZZ a 1st round exit would not surprise me...he was a huge loss.
The passiveness they play on offense tells me.

Giving up open shots
Soft cutting
Lazy passes
Letting team flat out punk them
Guys afraid of the moment.

That's mental. To a degree, I look at Barnes for that. Any mistake and he pulls them. I've never liked that. We see that method fail in sports consistently.

Before some boob says it, no I'm not saying fire the guy. I'm saying he and the team aren't free of blame of preventable problems.

Reactions: VolNash17
The passiveness they play on offense tells me.

Giving up open shots
Soft cutting
Lazy passes
Letting team flat out punk them
Guys afraid of the moment.

That's mental. To a degree, I look at Barnes for that. Any mistake and he pulls them. I've never liked that. We see that method fail in sports consistently.

Before some boob says it, no I'm not saying fire the guy. I'm saying he and the team aren't free of blame of preventable problems.

Why do you want to fire Rick Barnes?

I'm serious about Oral Roberts ya'll

It is not guaranteed Duke will beat them at all and I also wouldn't be excited about playing them either because Max Abmas will murder us without ZZ.

People won’t want to hear it, but getting out of the first weekend without ZZ would be a great coaching job.

I'm serious about Oral Roberts ya'll

It is not guaranteed Duke will beat them at all and I also wouldn't be excited about playing them either because Max Abmas will murder us without ZZ.
I spoke about Oral Roberts not too long ago in this thread… Said they’d be a dangerous team due to their ability to score and hit 3’s from anywhere and everywhere. Paul Mills has done a great job there

I spoke about Oral Roberts not too long ago in this thread… Said they’d be a dangerous team due to their ability to score and hit 3’s from anywhere and everywhere. Paul Mills has done a great job there
I think Max Abmas might be the best guard in the country.

They are athletic, everyone can make threes and 7-5 Connor Vanover makes threes and is ya know 7-5.

Reactions: VolNash17
People won’t want to hear it, but getting out of the first weekend without ZZ would be a great coaching job.
Everyone needs to show up and we need to shoot the ball really well

I worry if we play Duke, how difficult it will be to run our offense. UVA could hardly complete a pass against them last night and we really struggled with our passing in the SEC tournament. Duke denies the ball hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back