Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
They already played and won today, that's why I said next round. As in their next game.
You're right, I was thinking they played tomorrow.

This is the 1st year in a long time, I didn't take off work for the opening round of the tournament. It's got me all messed up.

And Screw Arizona! (1 of my final 4 teams, DOA 🙄)

If the Vescovi and the Vols can find their 3pt shot consistently, we may make it out of the first and second round... If we play like we have lately without the 3, we'll make the early exit like some others are doing today... The main thing is all the talent we have must find a way to play consistently game to game and not just show up every once in a while... GBO!!

Reactions: InVOLuntary
not sure why that super tall guy on Oral Roberts keeps shooting threes instead of trying to go inside?

We got kicked out a few times (high school age) for getting in water fights in the Flooded Mines. How did you stop the ride?
Certain parts of the ride you could grab the walls or if memory serves correct there was a spot or two where the ceiling was dropped down some you could grab hold…. We were High School age as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back