Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Houston is included in those selected few teams… but they’re without their best player for the rest of the year which is the star Point Guard. Not exactly ideal. Got ran out the gym by Memphis first game without him

We kinda deal with those heartbreaks anyway.

We’ve definitely had our fair share, but we never had to deal with a “first #1 seed to ever lose to a #16 seed while also being the second-biggest upset in terms of point spread in NCAA Tournament history” type of heartbreak.

We’ve definitely had our fair share, but we never had to deal with a “first #1 seed to ever lose to a #16 seed while also being the second-biggest upset in terms of point spread in NCAA Tournament history” type of heartbreak.
yeah, nothing more embarrassing than being the only 1 seed to lose to a 16 seed in history. Hell of a coaching job by Tony Bennett to lead that team to a chip the next year.

Houston is included in those selected few teams… but they’re without their best player for the rest of the year which is the star Point Guard. Not exactly ideal. Got ran out the gym by Memphis first game without him

He’s not out. He was hurt in their conference semifinal game but heard Memphis radio guys say he was moving well before their final. I think they were just holding him out for the NCAAT. He may very well be limited or get hurt again, but he hasn’t been ruled out.

Fairly good breakdown.

Id add - Dollywood is more for older folks. Used to be Silver Dollar City, hence the Blazing Fury.

Disney - no hide nor hair of any popular Star Wars figures, no Mando, no Trilogy interactions, no Grogu. No Marvel characters. Barely any good coasters. Plus creepy adults wearing marathon medal taking Insta photos? Why?
Universal is my families favorite place to go for coasters. Disney is the most overrated place I have ever been. I hated every minute of it.

The mountains have become too touristy. Hard to get around anywhere there. I don’t enjoy it at all.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Universal is my families favorite place to go for coasters. Disney is the most overrated place I have ever been. I hated every minute of it.

The mountains have become too touristy. Hard to get around anywhere there. I don’t enjoy it at all.
We went to Disney last June. We were able to see some star wars characters. But the lines.....man that trip sucked. Disney is a world of its own too. Creepy place.

When I was a kid Blazing Fury was one of the best rides they had. We rode it over and over, but it doesn’t tell the story very well. Dollywood has come a long way since then but they keep that ride going for some reason.
Serious question.....
Did they ever catch those copperheads that were killing people in the Flooded Mines?

*My mom told me if we stuck our hands in the water we'd get bit. 🤔

I said they were NFL.com scores, which they are.
Nfl.com or not, they don't have to do with how they did in the combine alone. They are overall prospect grades. Why some guys are #1 without even performing in the combine.

They aren't the same or the equivalent of who would be on this one dude's all-combine team.

Ron-Howard-2009.jpg

My first concert ever. As a 4 yo. Randonly mentioned this to someone who is now a very good friend and he said they were his first concert too. I went from being embarrassed for myself to being embarrassed for both of us.

I love mountains.

Also like Orlando.

But Disney, just isnt fun. My kids had fun, which was fun.

But, when they're older they will be riding coasters.

When you say "corn chips" do you mean Fritos or tortilla chips?
I don't say corn chips as a general term.

Like I don't ask for soda or pop or "coke". If I want frito's, I'll ask for them. If I want a sprite or coca-cola classic, I'll ask for it. Otherwise I just ask, "what do you have?"

Fwiw if I want tortilla chips I'll ask for tortilla chips.

Nfl.com or not, they don't have to do with how they did in the combine alone. They are overall prospect grades. Why some guys are #1 without even performing in the combine.

They aren't the same or the equivalent of who would be on this one dude's all-combine team.

I'm not doing this anymore.

Jalin Hyatt is better than most of the WRs they picked and to me an "all" anything team is the best of the best. Hyatt ran a 4.4 instead of in the 4.3s, but even then he was in the top 10% in every drill he did. I can only assume the guy wanted to highlight players he felt helped themselves with their combine, but no one picked Aidoo on the "all SEC" team because he gave a great interview at the SEC Tournament...

To me it wasn't really an "all-combine" team. He picked the usual suspects where it suited him and then ignored his own criteria when it didn't.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back