Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to like your comment. . . as soon as I did, a new window opened and asked "Are you sure you want to like this comment?" With a "confirm" button😆 not kidding. Never seen Volnation do that before. Wish I took a screenshot.
That randomly happens to me sometiimes too - I haven’t figured out why.

While everyone is entitled to an opinion, AP’s opinion on this topic is of equal value to random posters on a message board.
Depends how he's saying it I guess.

He could be saying we haven't landed the guys we (Hype and Elarbee) wanted the most the past couple of classes and thus it's underwhelming because we've missed.

Vs simply speaking on purely his own behalf, which maybe he is.

Since he knows what our "board" looks like, it's at least possible he's somewhat speaking to the staff's own opinion though.

Depends how he's saying it I guess.

He could be saying we haven't landed the guys we (Hype and Elarbee) wanted the most the past couple of classes and thus it's underwhelming because we've missed.

Vs simply speaking on purely his own behalf, which maybe he is.

Since he knows what our "board" looks like, it's at least possible he's somewhat speaking to the staff's own opinion though.

How do we know he knows our "board?"

How do we know he knows our "board?"
Ok, "know" is too strong a word epistemologically. I don't know the sun didn't blow up a minute ago because its light takes 8 minutes to reach us. Nor do I know the sun will rise tomorrow.

I should have said it's a very reasonable belief. They have decades of relationships (Brent moreso) and they talk about our boards regularly. I guess you could assume they're flat out lying, but I'm not quite that jaded...yet 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back