Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 545644

AP agreed our OL recruiting has been underwhelming and how we’ll have to hit the portal next offseason.

Is he a P5 coach? Does he think he knows more than Heupel and Ellarbe? He must be trolling, right guys?

😤😤😤
I value his opinion as much as yours. You know what I think of yours.

View attachment 545644

AP agreed our OL recruiting has been underwhelming and how we’ll have to hit the portal next offseason.

Is he a P5 coach? Does he think he knows more than Heupel and Ellarbe? He must be trolling, right guys?

😤😤😤
Ellarbee is a good recruiter. Seems to excel with a small percentage of big timers, IF relationship is tantamount.

Beyond that, we lose more than we win. We need to be elite at tackle. I'm sorry but three star projects with mid major offers aint cuttin it. And thats a fact.

Reactions: VolNash17
4 players have declared for draft and 2 are portaling

Also Antoine Pettway (Kennesaw State) joins Charlie Henry (Georgia Southern) and Bryan Hodgson (Arkansas State) to become the third and final Crimson Tide assistant coach to take a head coaching job

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Austin Price wasn’t keen on promoting Pope and wanted Coach YAC back for RECRUITING purposes. I had a VQ subscription during that hiring process and exchanged differences of opinion with him on that. I wasn’t impressed with YAC as a coach OR recruiter from that limited trial and expressed that…he wasn’t gracious in return. Both he and Hubbs have expressed doubts about Ellarbee and I understand their concerns. I simply believe in him as a developer of talent and we haven’t witnessed a confirmed failure from anyone he’s brought in from two full recruiting classes. I’m waiting that out before changing my take that he’s our best OL coach since the best Fulmer seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back