Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it might be good enough to skip through and maybe catch a couple highlights and opinions. Then I realized the guy knows what he's talking about, 😆

He developed Kurt Warner into an MVP and SB win as OC for the St, Louis Rams. Became their HC later. His O was called "The Greatest Show on Earth" at the time.

Need to hold a yard sale back there. Lots of good pickins' spotted.
You can have the tire, and the logs. The screen thing attaches to the dam to catch the fish that try to escape. It doesn't work all that well because of all the trash people throw in creek that ends up in my pond.

View attachment 545644

AP agreed our OL recruiting has been underwhelming and how we’ll have to hit the portal next offseason.

Is he a P5 coach? Does he think he knows more than Heupel and Ellarbe? He must be trolling, right guys?

😤😤😤
That's like saying "you can't have an opinion on who teams pick in the draft. You're not an NFL GM."

That's like saying "you can't have an opinion on who teams pick in the draft. You're not an NFL GM."
It's probably more like saying, "We don't have to respect your opinion.." It's a bit melodramatic to make the jump from, "they don't respect my opinion" to "they won't let me have an opinion".

If people want others to respect their opinion, give them a reason.

View attachment 545644

AP agreed our OL recruiting has been underwhelming and how we’ll have to hit the portal next offseason.

Is he a P5 coach? Does he think he knows more than Heupel and Ellarbe? He must be trolling, right guys?

😤😤😤

While everyone is entitled to an opinion, AP’s opinion on this topic is of equal value to random posters on a message board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back