Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please explain how either SC or Kentucky are better when reviewing their losses in the portal. Bama is Bama and they don't have Young to save them next year.

You don't think SC replacing their lost TE with another good SEC TE makes them better today than they were yesterday?

You don't think UK adding a good transfer QB and good transfer RB makes them better today than they were yesterday?

Reactions: Govolsman98
When did I say I don't appreciate it?

I'm just saying he didn't work a "miracle"

What he did was not a miracle.

I am very much aware of the mess he took over, but it did not take a MIRACLE to bring Tennessee back to being the top 10 program that they had been for literally 100 years.

It's literally not a slight at all to Josh, but he already had talent here, he was gifted with the transfer portal and as many resources as any program in America.

He's done a great job. He's an incredible coach, but we weren't so down we needed a miracle. We did not need intervention from God to be back where we belong.
What?!? We were well below the 85 on scholarship. Most of our talent transferred after Pruitt was fired. And if it doesn’t take a miracle to take us to the top 10, then why didn’t the past 4 coaches do it? We hadn’t hit 10 wins in the regular season since 2007 with CPF.

One’s right and one isn’t. That simple. If a coached team needed miracles to get his team 6-6 versus a rebuild two SHORT years ago to where we are now. That’s G_D given coaching skill. There’s not a one of us that thought it would be possible. If there’s one among us that thought it was, show your facts.
His whole argument was that it is not COTY worthy because that is what is supposed to happen at Tennessee. But the best part was jumping on me for using miracle when I was actually just using the term he started with. Lol I need to go to bed. We have a big day of signing some awesome players!!! 🍊🍊🍊🧡

You don't think SC replacing their lost TE with another good SEC TE makes them better today than they were yesterday?

You don't think UK adding a good transfer QB and good transfer RB makes them better today than they were yesterday?
I worry the new KY QB may actually know how to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back