Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
What?!? We were well below the 85 on scholarship. Most of our talent transferred after Pruitt was fired. And if it doesn’t take a miracle to take us to the top 10, then why didn’t the past 4 coaches do it? We hadn’t hit 10 wins in the regular season since 2007 with CPF.
Lane Kiffin probably would have.

The rest were completely incompetent.

If any of them were actually good coaches we would have achieved 10 wins several times. Butch should have twice, but he was one of the worst game coaches in the history of football. Even his dumba** had us ranked 9th. Even Pruitt in year two won 8 games here with JG at QB!

How? Because we are Tennessee and it's easy to get talent here.

Heupel is a great coach

Great coach + Tennessee = Top 10/5 program.

If Heupel were coaching Florida, UGA, Alabama or LSU under the same circumstances would you also consider it a "miracle"?

He could not do this at USCjr, KY or any other middling SEC program in two years. That would be a miracle.

Some of you seem absolutely terrified of success.
This is pure utter 🦬💩.

Nobody is afraid of success, what we are afraid of is toxic poisonous dissatisfied ungrateful cancerous 🦬💩 ruining what we already have.

You say you don't feel THAT way...but your continual bitching and moaning sure sounds like it to some degree.

I think I get what you are saying, but fairly or unfairly you are getting lumped in with the obvious persistent cancerous VN trolls on this issue because you're saying literally the same things they are...almost as loudly.

I agree with you on one thing though, we need better DB play to get to the next level...period.

I think of the difference between 70 and 0, between “comfortably mild” and “so cold it makes your teeth ache,” and I just find it difficult to imagine another 70 degree gap downward.
this is when your TonTon dies and you have to make a makeshift bivuoac in its intestines.

510250cd-fed9-49ac-a52c-c36f061fc194_text.gif
The ole cat in the wall

Reactions: Volpac Sackyou
This is pure utter 🦬💩.

Nobody is afraid of success, what we are afraid of is toxic poisonous dissatisfied ungrateful cancerous 🦬💩 ruining what we already have.

You say you don't feel THAT way...but your continual bitching and moaning sure sounds like it to some degree.

I think I get what you are saying, but fairly or unfairly you are getting lumped in with the obvious persistent cancerous VN trolls on this issue because you're saying literally the same things they are...almost as loudly.

I agree with you on one thing though, we need better DB play to get to the next level...period.

Take a good look in the mirror.

JMO, anyone who doesn't think we need better defense didn't pay much attention when our defense was on the field this year. Our pass defense was atrocious. Numbers back that up.

I don't know what your problem is lately, whether it's due to outside stress or if you've just decided being an ass hole is the cool thing to do, but it's wearing thin. For you to accuse people of being "toxic" or "poisonous" is ludicrous.

It's not wrong to want to see improvement where we need to improve. That's fanhood. Point out where I've criticized Heupel or the offense? My criticism has been on the defense, defensive coaches, and our lack of addressing the needs of the defense in the portal. And I've been far from the only one to do it. That's not toxic, that's stating something that stared us in the face all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back