Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
You make some very good points. I still think that recruiting and development are more important. These coaches are bringing in a really good class with 2 legitimate 5 star players. Not to mention all the quality 4 and 3 star players. As they show their ability to coach up the players, recruiting will continue to improve.

I’m not against the portal. But I trust our coaches to find the right players… that’s probably where we differ the most. You want the portal stars…I want the right fits. 🤔
I love this class, but it's not the norm to expect freshmen to come in and be ready right away. That's where the portal helps. It allows you to fill some needs until your recruits are ready.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
They are seriously PISSED and some are about to jump off the ledge 😂😂😂😂
Report: Wisconsin transfer QB Graham Mertz commits to Florida
tenor.gif

What a group of young men we are getting! Over all one of the best most talented class we have had in years. The bonus is that 14 out 16 get 15 valuable practices in before getting beefed up over the winter. We are going to see several of these young men make an impact on the field next year and I am front and centered for it. Cam Seldon is going to be something special! Can't wait to see Nico's development and new talent on the defensive side. Exciting days ahead and we aren't even done. Last night someone posted that we were about to get two really good DB's and one of them is flipping from a rival!! You gotta the work this staff has put into the class. GBO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back