Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah at least for this first semester/season I'm pretty sure Desean Bishop is a PWO and won't be on scholarship.

There's a period of time that has to pass before you can put them on scholarship too. I just don't remember if it's 1 semester or a full year.

Still think 84 with the incoming is the right numbers, but Moore instead of Bishop on scholarship.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Binged the first 3 seasons this weekend, and just finished the 3rd episode of this last season, and...WTF!?!? Succession??
One of the rare shows that gets better with every season. Like Breaking Bad.

I think it's in my top 5 shows of all time now with Sopranos, Mad Men, Breaking Bad and The Wire (no order)

OMG--- WAIT, SO WAS THAT THE COWBOYS WR COACH IN THAT CLIP SAYING HE ONLY HAD SPEED!? Holy crap please tell me that was him... If so, I can't believe he'd openly say that to a kid on pro-day who he's scouting... What a douche-bag. It also shows that guy did zero film prep and I absolutely love Hyatt standing up for himself!

This is GOLD
Cowboys have really great WR coaches historically.

1683034572103.png

Last edited:
So Moseley and Sutton both CB's for the Lions, JRM as LB, and all three played at UT the same time...reunion...crazy... Wonder if there's another NFL team with 3 former teammates who played in college the same time and now play on the same side of the ball in the NFL? I can still remember yelling at Moseley on the TV when he wouldn't turn his head and track the ball and get burned...guess he's clearly figured it out! JRM saved our arses on 3rd down plenty of times...

So Moseley and Sutton both CB's for the Lions, JRM as LB, and all three played at UT the same time...reunion...crazy... Wonder if there's another NFL team with 3 former teammates who played in college the same time and now play on the same side of the ball in the NFL? I can still remember yelling at Moseley on the TV when he wouldn't turn his head and track the ball and get burned...guess he's clearly figured it out! JRM saved our arses on 3rd down plenty of times...
Eagles

Between this and the baseball team being investigated, maybe it's Bama's turn to burn
FlimsyFlashyHake-size_restricted.gif

I was fairly young when the Oilers moved here…. I remember when they were discussing naming the team…. One of the options was calling them the Thunder…. My juvenile acting self wanted that name so that the crowd could sing the beginning of this song before kickoff and during the game…. It could have also had some cool uniforms.

Does the guitar player really play that beginning riff with only one hand? I've always loved that part, but am blown away if he's only using one hand to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back