Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the rare shows that gets better with every season. Like Breaking Bad.

I think it's in my top 5 shows of all time now with Sopranos, Mad Men, Breaking Bad and The Wire (no order)
I can't put it up there, yet...if they blow the ending, which I don't think they will; but, if they do...

My top 5: Mad Men, The Sopranos, The Leftovers, Six Feet Under, The Americans

The first season of True Detective is the greatest thing I've ever seen, though...along with Band Of Brothers.

I asked my friend Sam to sing something about the iPhone. And Samsung.
OffensiveUntimelyCuscus-max-1mb.gif

I can't put it up there, yet...if they blow the ending, which I don't think they will; but, if they do...

The first season of True Detective is the greatest thing I've ever seen, though...along with Band Of Brothers.

I'd add The Wire

Holy sh*t I've never seen a bigger bunch of bitter ass old man over a pick in my life..Lol yall so damn butthurt the Titans didn't pick ur love child Hooker.Look I ain't a fan of what they did,especially not addressing the wr position til the 7th but some of yall are driving ur point in the ground.
Damn go count raindrops or sand at the beach,smoke one chillax.I didnt think u could recycle the same exact point so many times over a 5 day period but here u guys are.

Back off the cocaine.

I’d be more surprised if they didn’t speak like they do.
I guess it's all the vague gibberish they use to discuss numbers, projections, etc?!? Lmao imagining me speaking to the owner of my company with such vague urban i don't even know what to call it tbh...

The first season of True Detective is the greatest thing I've ever seen,

though...along with Band Of Brothers.

Your top five looks very much like mine. I might add that Six Feet Under had the best finale.

Reactions: SugarCC
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back