Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy sh*t I've never seen a bigger bunch of bitter ass old man over a pick in my life..Lol yall so damn butthurt the Titans didn't pick ur love child Hooker.Look I ain't a fan of what they did,especially not addressing the wr position til the 7th but some of yall are driving ur point in the ground.
Damn go count raindrops or sand at the beach,smoke one chillax.I didnt think u could recycle the same exact point so many times over a 5 day period but here u guys are.

Holy sh*t I've never seen a bigger bunch of bitter ass old man over a pick in my life..Lol yall so damn butthurt the Titans didn't pick ur love child Hooker.Look I ain't a fan of what they did,especially not addressing the wr position til the 7th but some of yall are driving ur point in the ground.
Damn go count raindrops or sand at the beach,smoke one chillax.I didnt think u could recycle the same exact point so many times over a 5 day period but here u guys are.
I may not agree with some of your posts. But one thing for sure is I always get a good laugh out of em. It’s the texting style I think

Chillax… They are dealing with the idiocy of management of their team. We’re experienced. Had nothing to do with Hooker. Although that just proved their point. Just skip it.

*men

Reactions: RikidyBones
Chillax… They are dealing with the idiocy of management of their team. We’re experienced. Had nothing to do with Hooker. Although that just proved their point. Just skip it.
Take it to a Titans board. I think it's been discussed plenty for a Tennessee fans point of view regarding Levis at UK and the UT Martin WR and Vrabels quotes about it. We are really beating a dead horse and mixing up Titans issues with a Vols point of view.

Ugh that was tough to watch. And I've seen football players come down and snap their leg in half. But that aftershock was disturbing
I can't stand seeing someone break an arm or leg. . . or fingers. I can watch about anything except that.

Last edited:
One of the rare shows that gets better with every season. Like Breaking Bad.

I think it's in my top 5 shows of all time now with Sopranos, Mad Men, Breaking Bad and The Wire (no order)
Replace Mad Men with Better Call Saul. . . for some reason I didn't really like Mad Men.

Take it to a Titans board. I think it's been discussed plenty for a Tennessee fans point of view regarding Levis at UK and the UT Martin WR and Vrabels quotes about it. We are really beating a dead horse and mixing up Titans issues with a Vols point of view.
Or skip over it if you don’t like it. I really don’t think you want to convince me to start bringing it up.

You gonna be recycling losses over and over as well. Should be fun.

Do you even VN, Brah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back