Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
STOP, JUST STOP! This is the Recruiting Forum. Where is the recruiting football updates? For goodness sakes, it’s only May and we’re talking about favorite TV shows????? Take it to the off topic thread.

JK. Since I’m laid up, I’m enjoying all the suggestions to watch, but you just knew someone would bring it up. I just wanted to get that out of the way 😀.

It's my all time favorite mini-series.

'Why We Fight' and 'Bastogne', are still 2 of the most memorable TV/movie episodes I've ever seen.
Growing up, my next-door neighbor, who passed away a few years ago...he fought at The Bulge. Said he had never really gotten warm since then, all those years later...said he could still feel how cold it was.

Hogan's Heroes
Dukes of Hazzard
Band of Brothers
The Office
COPS / Judge Judy - tie

*If we're talking TV shows only, no miniseries, drop Band of Brothers and add The Rifleman to my list

The Rifleman, seriously. Please quit writing checks at Kroger. I hope you can watch TN Football in the Nursing Home this fall. Plan your Naps accordingly. 😂😂

STOP, JUST STOP! This is the Recruiting Forum. Where is the recruiting football updates? For goodness sakes, it’s only May and we’re talking about favorite TV shows????? Take it to the off topic thread.

JK. Since I’m laid up, I’m enjoying all the suggestions to watch, but you just knew someone would bring it up. I just wanted to get that out of the way 😀.
Handpicked selections for you....

Golden Girls
Murder She Wrote
Mama's Family
The Carol Burnette Show
Touched by an Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back