Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost is probably still the best network TV show ever. Granted latter seasons tapered off a little, but that was such incredible television, and on ABC on top of it?
ABC had a track record of going with cool, different, out there storylines. They brought the world Twin Peaks twenty years before Lost, and I thank them for it.

Gumball is a masterpiece of weirdness that reflects reality
I've been hooked on watching Gumball, on Saturday mornings, for a while now. It also pairs well with brown sugar pop-tarts and a cup of coffee. (It's a good mix of childhood memories and midlife crisis. 🤣)

***Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends is another one of the "newer" cartoons I really enjoy

Last edited:
Thats tough but would disagree. Deadwood is such a unique beast. No other show would dare write dialogue like that. The mix between old english and filthy slang is genius.
you could kinda argue the same for pb...
1683073669109.gif

I
If you like all that sh!t, you'll LOVE both Yellowjackets and From. Right up your alley.

The first season of Lost is as good as television has ever gotten...I sometimes wonder if I loved the rest as much as I did, because I loved that 1st season so much.

But, yeah...if you like weird stuff, as I do, check out Yellowjackets and From...especially From.
We watched the first season of Yellowjackets and enjoyed it. Started the second season and haven’t been able to get through the first episode. Does it get better?

Reactions: SugarCC
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back