Status
Not open for further replies.
Handpicked selections for you....

Golden Girls
Murder She Wrote
Mama's Family
The Carol Burnette Show
Touched by an Angel

Angela Lansbury's character (Murder She Wrote) lived in a tiny town of about 3,500 people in Maine and yet was near all these murders every year....for 12 years.

Is there ANY chance it wasn't just her all along?!?

Angela Lansbury's character (Murder She Wrote) lived in a tiny town of about 3,500 people in Maine and yet was near all these murders every year....for 12 years.

Is there ANY chance it wasn't just her all along?!?
Sparta MS had a murder rate higher than most all third world countries. Arson, burglary, drug trafficking.

Yet a detective from NYC, and a former HS football player aptly named 'Bubba', and their HS educated Captain solved every major crime over several seasons. All on a country hunch...

perhaps they were paid by the Medellin Cartel? and THEY were the conspirators???

Last edited:
Very nice list!

3 of your 5 are my top 5, as well.

Breaking Bad and The Wire are right up there, as well. The thing with those two shows, though: first, it's been over a decade since I've watched all of The Wire. Now, while absolutely loving it, I remember not enjoying any of the other seasons quite as much as I did season 1. I need/want to watch it again. But, one time viewing, I loved it.

Now, Breaking Bad. BB may have been TOO great. Since watching the last episode, I've had no desire to watch any of it again. That show may be the GOAT, really; but, after every episode, I seriously felt like I needed a shower...I felt nasty as hell. As I said, TOO GREAT. It truly was crystal meth, posing as a drama series. I love that show as much as anyone; but, it...idk...as I said, too good. It just left me feeling absolutely awful. One of the reasons I haven't watched Saul, yet; and, that, in itself, is crazy...because I'd watch Odenkirk in Days Of Our Lives.

Have you seen the movie Nobody? Odenkirk is awesome in it. It’s hilarious imo.
I have watched it several times and I still laugh. Dark humor, but very well made.
Reminded me of R.E.D. With Bruce Willis. One of my favorite movies.

Sparta MS had a murder rate higher than most all third world countries. Arson, burglary, drug trafficking.

Yet a detective from NYC, and a former HS football player aptly named 'Bubba', and their HS educated Captain solved every major crime over several seasons. All on a country hunch...

perhaps they were paid by the Medellin Cartel? and THEY were the conspirators???
Fake news. Archie Bunker would never work with a Columbian, much less a bunch of them.

Felt every word of that. Knew it was coming. But watching it happen is draining. The birth pains are increasing in intensity and pace. Maranatha
Amen..watching it happen to the country I have always loved is heartbreaking, spiritually draining, as you said, but it is a lesson we have to learn if we truly believe...it really brings Micah 2:10 home to me.

@volbeast33 if you're going to keep trolling titans fans at least do it in the titans thread
I will take that under advisement and respectfully decline….. This page is a catch all for all convo for our recruiting forum family excluding religion/politics. My post wasn’t a troll…. If it was troll then it would have been about Will Levis although I may share info about him as well. I just share anything that I feel may be interesting to someone on this board.

I’m a big analytics/metrics and I shared the post about Treylon bc some of his metrics showed that he might be a due a breakout season…. It is why I thought Ahuna was overrated as a hitter…. His BABIP average was extremely high…. When it’s that high…. There is usually a lot of luck involved and that has proven to be true… he has still had a decent season but nothing like last year.

saw a hostess at restaurant, yoga pants too tight for her 18-21 seff, shirt tucked in. black crocs.

yup we there.
I listened to a comedian one time…. He asked…. Why do women dress sexier going to the gym than when they go to bed at night with their husband/partner? It is a very true statement.

Reactions: nicksjuzunk
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back