Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I listened to a comedian one time…. He asked…. Why do women dress sexier going to the gym than when they go to bed at night with their husband/partner? It is a very true statement.
Perhaps same reason men & women dress for success at work? Perhaps its the pinterests and facebookings that spread popularity and therefore it becomes a social, 'fitting in.' Perhaps they're all just idgits and should work out at home?

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Is it wrong to be a 25+ year Green Bay Packers fan and buy a Detroit Lions travel mug?

(It feels wrong but I'm wondering what the RF thinks)
Two words make it more than perfectly OK

Hendon Hooker.

I was a lifetime Raiders fan until Peyton went to the Colts. It was not even a little painful to switch my allegiance to the Broncos when he went there as well. The Raiders stinking it up so bad did help, though.

Pro sports allegiance is only to support the VFLs… so no problem. Any Vols on the Packers roster? 😎
Not that I can think of. I became a Packers fan when they picked up Reggie White. They had some TN offensive lineman when Holgrem was there. The last big time TN player they drafted was Justin Harrell but he never play much.

*Detroit is in the same division.... I don't know

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Two words make it more than perfectly OK

Hendon Hooker.

I was a lifetime Raiders fan until Peyton went to the Colts. It was not even a little painful to switch my allegiance to the Broncos when he went there as well. The Raiders stinking it up so bad did help, though.
I've got so much time and Green Bay Packers gear..... I can't just up and leave them now.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
I removed, my apologies but I don't think Fred was being racist. He was always calling her ugly in new and creative ways.
Oh, I wasn't saying it should be removed. It's kind of like Archie Bunker and Blazing Saddles. A comparison of our culture and a comment on what could be produced then vs now.

Blazing Saddles, produced by Jewish Mel Brook, with Richard Pryor writing. It would still end careers and shutter a studio today.

I care. I've talked the trash. Maybe I'll just get a Detroit hat and not the travel mug. 🤔
Finna get a #12 Jersey. (Wish I could find a #5 Vols jersey), all the ones ive seen and ordered are trash. Paid $200 for one from bookstore and had iron on numbers.

My EB Adidas jersey has sewn on. Even my 1982 Adidas TN/Sullivan Central Cougar Orange walkawear has sewn on.IMG_1344.jpeg

It’s better than the guy I saw at my gym a couple of years ago…. Dude doing squats while wearing skin tight yoga pants… made my daughter want to 🤮
Yep, saw that not too long ago as well! WTF?!? Not that any dude should EVER wear yoga pants, but he was like most girls that wear them and entirely too hea... nevermind

Reactions: volbeast33
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back