Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a huge fan of DeLillo but I like him. I really loved the first half of White Noise. I thought Underground was ok. Maybe Mao II is the one I am looking for. I think McCarthy, Pynchon, and Roth (something like Sabbath's Theater 😂) will last. Not so sure about DeLillo, but he is good. Cormac is our bond!
Orange and Newt.

tumblr_lxg3yz8nGM1qmw2fdo1_500.gif

Yes. Doc winked at him and that's what started the gunfight. Both Doc and Wyatt shot him after he shot Morgan.

Edit:

Didn’t he get shot at the OK corral? Was it Doc or Wyatt who shot him? (Tombstone) 🤠
You know the one thing that's always bothered me about Tombstone...

Wyatt never wanted to be law in Tombstone; he wanted to stay out of it, and wanted his brothers to, as well...his brothers were the ones who were first deputized. Wyatt wanted nothing to do with it, he only wanted to make that money. The arrest, the shootout at OK...Wyatt was only backing up his brothers.

Then, and this is what's always bugged me...whenever Morgan is killed and Virgil wounded, for something they got involved in, without Wyatt...yet, EVERYONE is pissed at Wyatt, including Virgil. What the hell??

Classic movie, nonetheless.

You know the one thing that's always bothered me about Tombstone...

Wyatt never wanted to be law in Tombstone; he wanted to stay out of it, and wanted his brothers to, as well...his brothers were the ones who were first deputized. Wyatt wanted nothing to do with it, he only wanted to make that money. The arrest, the shootout at OK...Wyatt was only backing up his brothers.

Then, and this is what's always bugged me...whenever Morgan is killed and Virgil wounded, for something they got involved in, without Wyatt...yet, EVERYONE is pissed at Wyatt, including Virgil. What the hell??

Classic movie, nonetheless.
I think it’s because Wyatt brought them to Tombstone and had a part in getting them crossways with the Cowboys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back