Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know the one thing that's always bothered me about Tombstone...

Wyatt never wanted to be law in Tombstone; he wanted to stay out of it, and wanted his brothers to, as well...his brothers were the ones who were first deputized. Wyatt wanted nothing to do with it, he only wanted to make that money. The arrest, the shootout at OK...Wyatt was only backing up his brothers.

Then, and this is what's always bugged me...whenever Morgan is killed and Virgil wounded, for something they got involved in, without Wyatt...yet, EVERYONE is pissed at Wyatt, including Virgil. What the hell??

Classic movie, nonetheless.
Because Wyatt was the reason they were all in Tombstone...thus he was responsible in their eyes...like Virgil told him.."You got us involved when you brought us here" after Wyatt said "I told you we were not going to get involved"..with their sense of right and wrong they could not just stand by and watch the horrible things happening in that lawless place, and Wyatt knew that was who they were, and what kind of place he was bringing them to.

Was just saying, I can’t read it. Wondered why it bothered me so much when you read worse on social media all the time. It was just that someone knew to fix it but chose not to. Then I wondered why they didn’t.
If you dig punctuation, you should join me in digging the great Henry James! 😂 Not a crowd fave, but the guy is the bomb in his own way.

Reactions: bignewt
Top sports movies

The program
Bull Durham
Rudy
Rocky
Tin Cup
The miracle
Mighty Ducks
White men cant jump
Money ball
The natural
Field of dreams
Varsity Blues

what did I miss ?
Major League…… 12 is a great movie for kids….. I was part of the crowd in the football scenes of the movie the program.

So I haven't been able to follow recruiting much, way too busy right now. I checked 247 to see where we were and was a little surprised. Not panicked because I know it's way too early...... So who are we looking good for right now?

Reactions: SmokinBob
Top sports movies

The program
Bull Durham
Rudy
Rocky
Tin Cup
The miracle
Mighty Ducks
White men cant jump
Money ball
The natural
Field of dreams
Varsity Blues

what did I miss ?

Missed Films
Baseball: Major League, A League of Their Own, The Sandlot, Bad News Bears (original), 42, Eight Men Out, The Rookie
Football: Remember the Titans, Friday Night Lights, Necessary Roughness, Wildcats, The Waterboy, Little Giants, The Longest Yard (original), Brian's Song, Jerry Maguire
Basketball: Blue Chips, He Got Game, Hoosiers, Space Jam, Above the Rim, Hoop Dreams, Celtic Pride
Hockey: Mystery Alaska
Golf: Happy Gilmore, Caddyshack, The Greatest Game Ever Played
Fighting/Boxing/MMA: Warrior, Raging Bull, Southpaw, Cinderella Man, The Fighter, Best of the Best, The Hurricane

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back