Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a world where Will ****ing Levis almost went 1st round and Anthony Richardson went 4th overall, Milton doesn’t have to make a huge leap. He can’t **** the bed, and the scouts will want to see progress which I have no doubts he will show, but he’s even a better prospect than both of those guys based off measurables alone.. and we know how these scouts love measurables.
That’s where I was getting confused. They went crazy over AR and WL because of these measurables, but Joe is going to have to be Joe Montana to get the same attention?

Hey a pretty girl on my wall!

Little old to have a FF poster on ur wall..IMO

s-l1600.jpg

Tucked in jogger gym bro has been shouting into his wireless buds all morning, as if the mic was 40 feet away and not 4 inches. Calling a co-worker “wasted space, etc.”

Certified d-bag. I could send you pics but he looks exactly like what you think…. One dangly earring, mangled mess of an arm tattoo and looks all of 25.
I feel like you should make a book of all of your gym encounters. Would make for a great coffee table book.

The tangy ketchup is pretty good too. I work for Frito so we see all the new flavors come through. The new ghost pepper cheetos are good too

Hello,

I'd like to apply to be a quality taste tester. I can begin immediately and will accept payment in form of cheetos.

Thank you for your consideration

If he approaches, and/or especially if he exceeds Hookers stats this year...Joe will go #1.

I have no idea what for sure to expect from Joe....the OL will be shaky as hell imo, but I do know he has the potential for true greatness....he always has.
We return 3/5 starters. We brought in a couple good transfers including Miami’s starting left tackle. Addison nichols will be every bit as good as carvin. It should be fine.

We return 3/5 starters. We brought in a couple good transfers including Miami’s starting left tackle. Addison nichols will be every bit as good as carvin. It should be fine.
Remember McGill looks at what could be the worst. We used to have Bass to give us the best possible. I would average it to come up with what to expect. 😂

FYI, on the Bama sports betting situation...

From what I'm hearing (and this is coming not coming from sources with whom I've personally spoken), the game in question is not the only game in which Bohannon was involved in betting. And each time the bet went AGAINST Bama. Apparently, the group with whom the SEC contracts to monitor gambling activity are analyzing some in-game coaching decisions, such as holding a guy at 3rd base in what would seem like a potential scoring situation.

You can live in fear of it all you want, that’s your decision. There’s not a single person in this world that doesn’t believe that there needs to be regulations in place for ethical and security concerns, of any software honestly, not just AI, but the power of good that it can bring humanity far outweighs the negative. I’ll focus on that.

You severely underestimate the negative ramifications that will happen when evil and corrupt governments or people use it to serve their purposes, not for good. When Musk and the man considered to be the godfather of AI are warning about the negative consequences, its time to wake up and listen. The man who initiated AI just recently retired and has stated he regrets the work he has done. No doubt there are good things to be derived. But people almost always underestimate the length and depth of evil.

Recently had a debate with my fourth grader. Who would win in a fight. Rocky versus Rambo. He was pro Rocky and I was pro Rambo.

After a few minutes. He smirked. "Dad, I think you're going to have to let me watch Rambo to settle the debate."

"Touche. Touche."
Talladega Nights
We are Marshall

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back