Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are squid aggressive in the wild?

I do remember reading how smart they are right from infancy. One story of a 1 year old squid in a research lab...the lab folks started noticing some fish (iirc) missing from another tank each night. They couldn't make sense of it. So they put a camera up. The squid was escaping its container, grabbing some fish, and going back in and pushing the top back over to make it look like it was there all along.

Some wonder, if they could actually live beyond 3-5 years, if they would increase intelligence through life and be as smart as us. They are more intelligent during the early years...but then sadly die. Fascinating stuff.
I don't think much is actually known about Giant squid except that Sperm Whales snack on them.

Do it. You'll be glad you did.

View attachment 550056
Love to, but sadly can't...been hard-core Ketoing for the last 6 weeks and I've lost 24 pounds...don't wanna derail the momentum....but dang those sound good 🤤

I don't understand this world anymore.
I don't either...I hate it, I am an anachronism...I was born 30 years too late.

As a somewhat open minded. let people be themselves guy.

that commercial is so dumb. why? its pointless.
Because...that's what this world values...idiots.

Because...that's what this world values...idiots.
I think the world, I hope the world values individuals, and humans on a personal level. But at some point it does becomes wasted energy. Someone spent money to make the .00000001% of women who have gapped teeth and moustaches want to buy their product.

Pass.

Nobody knows the truth of it...Steven Lang doesn't know any more than anybody else.

Everybody involved told a different story or changed their story several times...they all (well the ones that survived, or survived long enough to tell a story) tried to justify their actions, and condemn others.
The most reliable witness was thought to be a man named H.F. Sills. He had no known connections to either side. His version of events more closely matched the story Wyatt and Virgil testified to. A couple of other "neutral" witnesses contradicted the Cowboys' version of events, more specifically, the testimony of Ike Clanton.

I'd gladly take any $ anyone wanted to throw on Milton going first round. He'd have to make that huge leap that we're all hoping for.

He clocked a 4.8 coming out of high school. I'm sure he's a hair faster now but he's still slow for SEC and NFL standards. One video of him ripping a run off against Pittsburgh won't change his 40 time.

This feels too negative towards him though. He seems like a good player and good teammate and I hope he does everything that people think he can do like clocking a 4.4 40 time and going first round in the draft to the Tennessee Titans.
He's big, he has a rocket arm, and he's got decent speed. He doesn't have to run a 4.4. If he displays accuracy this year, teams will be drooling over him.

I think the world, I hope the world values individuals, and humans on a personal level. But at some point it does becomes wasted energy. Someone spent money to make the .00000001% of women who have gapped teeth and moustaches want to buy their product.

Pass.
This world has gone to crap...what it absolutely doesn't value is normal common sense folks.

The most reliable witness was thought to be a man named H.F. Sills. He had no known connections to either side. His version of events more closely matched the story Wyatt and Virgil testified to. A couple of other "neutral" witnesses contradicted the Cowboys' version of events, more specifically, the testimony of Ike Clanton.
I know...but I'm not just talking about the shootout.

He's big, he has a rocket arm, and he's got decent speed. He doesn't have to run a 4.4. If he displays accuracy this year, teams will be drooling over him.
If he approaches, and/or especially if he exceeds Hookers stats this year...Joe will go #1.

I have no idea what for sure to expect from Joe....the OL will be shaky as hell imo, but I do know he has the potential for true greatness....he always has.

I know...but I'm not just talking about the shootout.
The way I look at it, the Earps and the Cowboys were having a peen measuring contest, throwing empty threats back and forth. Then the shootout happened. Based on the testimony of witnesses, I think Billy Clanton and Frank McLaury tried to draw rather than surrender their weapons, as was the law per a city ordinance. From that point on, the Cowboys escalated it to actual violence rather than the previous back and forth. After Virgil was crippled and Morgan killed, Wyatt took things in his own hands. Can't say that I blame him, if I'm being honest.

The way I look at it, the Earps and the Cowboys were having a peen measuring contest, throwing empty threats back and forth. Then the shootout happened. Based on the testimony of witnesses, I think Billy Clanton and Frank McLaury tried to draw rather than surrender their weapons, as was the law per a city ordinance. From that point on, the Cowboys escalated it to actual violence rather than the previous back and forth. After Virgil was crippled and Morgan killed, Wyatt took things in his own hands. Can't say that I blame him, if I'm being honest.
That's the way I think it went.

Where can I find a youth (3T, or larger) HH jersey, without giving my credit card info to China?
Don’t have to give your credit card info to China. They accept prepaid Visa cards that you paid for in cash as well. On one of my wife’s many trips to Target I just tell her snag me a $50-$100 visa prepaid next time she goes and then I use that.

I'd gladly take any $ anyone wanted to throw on Milton going first round. He'd have to make that huge leap that we're all hoping for.

He clocked a 4.8 coming out of high school. I'm sure he's a hair faster now but he's still slow for SEC and NFL standards. One video of him ripping a run off against Pittsburgh won't change his 40 time.

This feels too negative towards him though. He seems like a good player and good teammate and I hope he does everything that people think he can do like clocking a 4.4 40 time and going first round in the draft to the Tennessee Titans.

In a world where Will ****ing Levis almost went 1st round and Anthony Richardson went 4th overall, Milton doesn’t have to make a huge leap. He can’t **** the bed, and the scouts will want to see progress which I have no doubts he will show, but he’s even a better prospect than both of those guys based off measurables alone.. and we know how these scouts love measurables.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back