Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Milton is fast if he’s running determined. He beat Squirrel not too long ago in a race. Couldn’t believe it myself and I know that’s different than running in a game, but he def has wheels. He’s just a long strider.
There is no way on this Earth that Milton beat Squirrel in a foot race. Period.

Milton - 4.6
Squirrel - 4.37

Don’t have to give your credit card info to China. They accept prepaid Visa cards that you paid for in cash as well. On one of my wife’s many trips to Target I just tell her snag me a $50-$100 visa prepaid next time she goes and then I use that.
good idea, I dont do the shoppings well. Normally im posted up to a bench or holding what can best be described as 29 pounds of rocket fuel, with arms, legs, and blonde hair.

In a world where Will ****ing Levis almost went 1st round and Anthony Richardson went 4th overall, Milton doesn’t have to make a huge leap. He can’t **** the bed, and the scouts will want to see progress which I have no doubts he will show, but he’s even a better prospect than both of those guys based off measurables alone.. and we know how these scouts love measurables.
Yep they head the fraternal order of measuremables and Milton will be their messiah.

Once they wrap their heads around him having the strongest arm in the history of football they'll be all in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back