Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, if you are leaving town this week make sure all exposed pipes are covered and if you have fur babies bring them in. There’s a strong possibility we see wind chills in the negative teens.

I wasn’t kidding, it’s going to get cold and get cold fast. We will likely see high wind gust that could cause power outages throughout the area.

@ 12.20 they talk about Nico. They have him ranked @ #32. These guys don't even know how to pronounce his name. It's pretty obvious they haven't really watched him. Who does their rankings? I'm firing whoever it is.

If he had signed with Bama , they would have him #1 and saying that he is the best high school QB they have ever seen.

Did they change that recently? I thought they were only doing disability policies that kicked in if they had a career-ending injury.
I saw an interview that said those Alabama players were covered with insurance if they dropped to a certain level….. tried to search to find that interview and more details…. Couldn’t find it but did find this article from 2020…. Alabama chose not to get that insurance on Tua and the media criticized Alabama for it…. Here is an article from 2020 saying that Alabama had the option to get it but chose not too bc sometimes it was difficult to collect… Chance Warmack got a similar insurance policy after joining the NFL and it paid out over 3 million.

How Alabama approaches player insurance policies

@ 12.20 they talk about Nico. They have him ranked @ #32. These guys don't even know how to pronounce his name. It's pretty obvious they haven't really watched him. Who does their rankings? I'm firing whoever it is.

They have Jaden Rashada ranked above Nico? Good thing I don’t pay attention to their rankings.

DL Daevin Hobbs .9779
DL Chandavian Bradley .9677
DL Caleb Herring .9646
DL Tyree Weathersby .9030

DL Nathan Robinson .8828
ATH Trevor Duncan .8747

LB Arion Carter .9329
LB Jalen Smith .8921
LB Jeremiah Telander .8739

CB Jordan Matthews .9286
CB Rickey Gibson .9060

CB Christian Conyer .8825
S John Slaughter .8803
S Jack Luttrell .8653

This defensive recruiting class, especially the DL, is awesome

BIG DOGS on the DL, I can't wait to see them eat

Last edited:
Loss of Value insurance is generally for players projected as very high draft picks. Disability with an LOV rider probably wouldn't have swayed Young or Anderson if they weren't inclined to play. UT's situation was different. Hooker and Tillman were already injured and not predicted to be high picks. Hyatt decided not to play.

OT Sham Umarov .9063
OT Andrej Karic .8900
OT Larry Johnson III .8772
OL Vysen Lang .8703
OT Ayden Bussel .8697

QB Nicholaus Iamaleava .9972

RB Khalifa Keith .8803
RB DeSean Bishop .8533

TE Ethan Davis .9442
TE McCallan Castles .8884

WR Nathan Leacock .9506
ATH Cam Seldon .9472

WR Nate Spillman .8514

fun toys for Heupel, and big boys on the line that will only get better by playing the beastly DL in practice

Loss of Value insurance is generally for players projected as very high draft picks. Disability with an LOV rider probably wouldn't have swayed Young or Anderson if they weren't inclined to play. UT's situation was different. Hooker and Tillman were already injured and not predicted to be high picks. Hyatt decided not to play.
I would say most players want to play but are worried about the injury consequences….. When does that type of insurance have to be purchased? Hyatt wasn’t considered a top draft pick until well into the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back