Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kept clicking on it trying to get it to play…….
Sorry! My bad. I snapped that recently from the gif to show how many guys Bama had in the box when they were "tricked" and "gimmicked" by the fullback dive. We ran right at Toot! Toot got out of position by pushing blindly on his own guys in front of him, and Fant bounced it slightly outside. The gif is around here somewhere.

Last edited:
I can't run anymore since I broke my leg about 8 years ago. It tore stuff, broke it, crutches for 8 months trying to avoid pins (thank God I did), and it kinda buckles when I try. I say all that to say this, if any of you ever do see me running, then you better run, cause something bad is chasing me 👀🤣

1683518040319.gif

This is why the media is a joke and questionably have major comprehension problems…asking the same questions over and over but rephrasing it a bit differently will not get you the answer you seek from someone who has great character like Jalin Hyatt…give it up..let him play and show you as he showed the whole country.

In fairness if my team went 1-11 and someone was like you know what we need? A complete overhaul….. and my team wins more than 1 game the next season, I don’t think I’d be too upset. I mean, coaching does so much but at some point it’s also the mindset of the players etc. just because they were D1 caliber when they were recruited doesn’t mean they have a D1 mindset anymore and that is one of the hardest things to fix about a kid, their mind.

I have no complaints against Sanders method unless it doesn’t work. But, Sanders knows football and I’d be surprised if he doesn’t win 5 or more games this year.

All fair points…I guess in the media’s eyes it’s a bit distasteful but if it works then what can you say?

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
All fair points…I guess in the media’s eyes it’s a bit distasteful but if it works then what can you say?
Not much you can say. . .

I think Colorado isn't getting enough credit for their 1-11 season though. . . I mean, its actually pretty hard to win just 1 game with their schedule. . . its kinda hard to win just 1 game in the SEC, including OOC games. . .

This shows the blatant anti-UT media bias that we already knew was out there. Hyatt handled it in a completely classy, professional manner. Hopefully, he will go out there this year and light up some NFL defenses (particularly the Cowboys), and shut down this BS narrative once and for all.

Not much you can say. . .

I think Colorado isn't getting enough credit for their 1-11 season though. . . I mean, its actually pretty hard to win just 1 game with their schedule. . . its kinda hard to win just 1 game in the SEC, including OOC games. . .

In a sense I guess the media is saying “it’s Colorado” without saying it’s Colorado 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s not the 90’s anymore nobody probably expects them to win more than 2 games.Mel tucker had it going in a nice direction until he ditched…

Today is a good day. Mt wife and daughter have been working the Taylor Swift concert in Nashville the past two nights to earn money for the Beta club at her school. She got to watch about half of the concert from the nosebleeds last night. Tonight her brother and his wife had tickets and he came and got her to take her down to sit with his wife on the floor seats.

She's a huge fan and we could have never given her this opportunity otherwise.

I am asking for your prayers this evening though. Tonight our old horse Charlotte stumbled when Iwas stalling her and her stumbled onto my right foot. My big toe is about twice it's normal size four different colors, none of them the natural flesh color and I'm in a lot of pain. I made it through my shift tonight but the pain is only getting worse. My wife and daughter won't be home for hours due to the rain delay. My daughter is being excused for classes tomorrow by her Beta club teacher but my poor wife has to work on the morning. Good is good, keep us in your prayers!

I said this during the season. He would get drafted early based on his production and speed, but he is one dimensional, even if y’all don’t like hearing it. Most of his TD’s against better competition came from just running straight, there’s a slant here and there. His routes were better and he did a few more things against the lesser teams on our schedule

I hope he proves me wrong and has a successful career in the NFL, but there’s a reason why he dropped to the 3rd round.

Reactions: SoilVol
This is why the media is a joke and questionably have major comprehension problems…asking the same questions over and over but rephrasing it a bit differently will not get you the answer you seek from someone who has great character like Jalin Hyatt…give it up..let him play and show you as he showed the whole country.
Those reporters probably don't have a clue what a route tree is.

I said this during the season. He would get drafted early based on his production and speed, but he is one dimensional, even if y’all don’t like hearing it. Most of his TD’s against better competition came from just running straight, there’s a slant here and there. His routes were better and he did a few more things against the lesser teams on our schedule

I hope he proves me wrong and has a successful career in the NFL, but there’s a reason why he dropped to the 3rd round.

Randy Moss got into the HOF being one dimensional. I can name some other HOF WRs who didn’t have a great route tree. So you like others are ignorantly knocking Hyatt for using his abilities to torch DBs. You make a lame argument. The same geniuses also made Cooper Kupp a 3rd pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back