Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Randy Moss got into the HOF being one dimensional. I can name some other HOF WRs who didn’t have a great route tree. So you like others are ignorantly knocking Hyatt for using his abilities to torch DBs. You make a lame argument. The same geniuses also made Cooper Kupp a 3rd pick.
Cooper Kupp was a wide receiver at Eastern Washington University that ran a 4.62…. The fact that someone took him as early as the third round is a testament to great scouting…. Not the opposite.

Highly recommend quality chiropractic care from a professional who uses current techniques. They can really be helpful with trauma related injuries. Our daughter is even addressing her TMJ and my wife is addressing her vertigo issues with it and both are having good success. Spinal/cervix alignment affects so much of our health.

Cervix is a female body part that should not be adjusted by a chiropractor…

You probably meant cervical = neck
Not cervix = opening of uterus

😳

😳
Chiropractors figured out that not enough people will just pay for aligning backs…. So now they claim that can fix anything….. I’m sure the cervix is on that list. 😂

Not much you can say. . .

I think Colorado isn't getting enough credit for their 1-11 season though. . . I mean, its actually pretty hard to win just 1 game with their schedule. . . its kinda hard to win just 1 game in the SEC, including OOC games. . .

If folks actually watched a couple of CO games last season, they would understand why Prime did what he did. Many of the players did not even try, they just went through the motions. You can't fix that kind of broke using the same players.

Last edited:

😳

Yeah - I corrected it with tricities later when he caught it. Momentary spellcheck affliction. lol. Just went back and edited for guys like you who are so far behind. You act like you have a job or something. 🤪

What a-- holes! They are mindlessly spreading propaganda like bots or automatons but considering themselves keeping it realz.
It’s obvious NFL scouts/gms feel the same way…. No way a WR that ran a 4.4…. Had the stats like Hyatt did….. dominated in big games like Hyatt did…. Have to wait to be drafted in the 3rd round….. without there being questions about his ability to perform outside of the veer and shoot. Tennessee used him in stack formations a lot bc of his inability to beat press coverage.

We really need Hyatt, Tillman, and Hooker to perform in the NFL to make this narrative go away… if they do…. Recruiting will really take off, imo.

Highly recommend quality chiropractic care from a professional who uses current techniques. They can really be helpful with trauma related injuries. Our daughter is even addressing her TMJ and my wife is addressing her vertigo issues with it and both are having good success. Spinal/cervical alignment affects so much of our health.

LTuDYMIel6lkin7JG4G_1CtM4d9vuPpK622CtzBhOZk.png

Nevermind....I'll leave it be

Curious about opinions on 2024 national champion future bets. Georgia +230, Bama +480, Ohio St +740.

I thought about putting a unit on each and feels like at a minimum I'm going to profit +.3u if Georgia wins it again. I don't see anyone but one of these 3 teams winning it all. Bad bet or good strategy?

Reactions: VolNash17
That’s up to the coaches and players….. I would have no issues if we paid them back.
What an incredibly stupid and antiquated take. Does nothing but end in a bench clearing if you keep going back and forth. Then suspensions, injuries, etc.

Maybe you have the solution to targeting in football. Instead of ejecting the defender maybe we just let the "players handle it" and have a receiver crack his skull blindside later in the game. Justice!

Reactions: SweetasSoda
What an incredibly stupid and antiquated take. Does nothing but end in a bench clearing if you keep going back and forth. Then suspensions, injuries, etc.

Maybe you have the solution to targeting in football. Instead of ejecting the defender maybe we just let the "players handle it" and have a receiver crack his skull blindside later in the game. Justice!
Baseball is not football…. How long have you been following baseball?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back