Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is not "one of our players" anymore..he quit before the season is over...he did. He didn't "give his all for Tennessee"....he held back something. He gave all for himself...and now he will reap the rewards...good for him,

I hope it doesn't cost us this game, because nobody is going to cut Tennessee and Heupel slack if we lose.
I will personally cut them more slack than you're giving Jalin.

The huge lineman kid from the Northeast going to Oregon is interesting. They had a great day getting a few notable flips. Although their coaches clock management I question. He is still a very young HC though

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Jeff Traylor has to be a target of the Aggies if Jimbo can’t flip it around to 10+ wins. Traylor is a top notch recruiter and a great HC. 30-10 at UTSA the last 3 seasons

Reactions: captainfalcon777
Have to say its a huge knock on Huepel and staff with their lack of WR recruiting. Getting these big, tall, and fast players...
But moreso, completely inept coaching at that position. I mean, getting kids drafted, getting them hardware, and beyond that, getting them too wide open.

🤦🏼‍♂️

We really need to coach worse route running, jogging at half speed, and try not to scheme guys open so much.

That way they can prove they're really good at the jug machine game.

They never did add DeSean Bishop to the official page like they did with the walk-on kicker.

He is not "one of our players" anymore..he quit before the season is over...he did. He didn't "give his all for Tennessee"....he held back something. He gave all for himself...and now he will reap the rewards...good for him,

I hope it doesn't cost us this game, because nobody is going to cut Tennessee and Heupel slack if we lose.
In the immortal words of @Ulysees E. McGill , that's 🐂 💩

Damn. I just had to go look up stats...and was reminded we ended the season +24 ppg and with a +TWO YARDS PER PLAY margin.

Absolutely nuts and WELL within playoff stat-worthiness. Dare I say this was our best team since '98. If not for #1 being in our own division, we'd be conference champions. Hell, we undoubtedly won the SEC West 😆 Yeah yeah "ifs and buts" and all...but legitimately one of the best Vol teams in modern times and it's not that close.

It hurts to be so close, but THANK YOU COACH HEUPEL!! 2 years down, many more opportunities ahead. Just getting started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back