Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I don't really follow recruiting that much. Maybe just briefly over the years. is it wrong to feel sort of dissapointed that we're ranked like an average of 10 on most websites after the year that we had? Florida seems to have more 4 stars and they absolutely sucked this year.

Maybe I'm overreacting. lol

So I don't really follow recruiting that much. Maybe just briefly over the years. is it wrong to feel sort of dissapointed that we're ranked like an average of 10 on most websites after the year that we had? Florida seems to have more 4 stars and they absolutely sucked this year.

You're overreacting. This is likely to be considered a top 5 class 2-3 years from now.

You are overreacting. If you look at this year class, we met a lot of needs.

I like this class. When you get to the top 10, it's more a matter of development. The differences aren't so great. I think we've gotten much better with this group. We still need OT, LB, corner and I'd really like a potential starter at QB for next year, but I won't belabor that point any further. All things considered, we're making great progress. What we did in year 2 is spectacular, but it was always going to be a 4 year deal. When this roster is filled with Heupel recruits, we'll have a really clear picture of where we are. The key now is to make sure we keep the ball rolling in the right direction. Critical to have a solid season next year. I'm not expecting another 10 win season, but if we can get 8-9, I think it would really cement our return to being a top tier SEC program. All we need is for a few pieces in the portal. Today was a very good day.

that's def what you're doing

Who challenges them in the Spring? Merrill or some new blood?
Word is that we could bring up to 2 WRs from the portal. Bru is a 🔐. Squirrel is likely a 🔐. Who knows who might make a big jump this off season, but I do know that they would like to have a greater rotation next season. Golesh was mostly the one responsible for only playing 3-4 guys.

Once the player average gets up around 90+, your cooking with some top shelf ingredients.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back