Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I'm cancelling On3. Got it for $1 to try out. I'm confident that I haven't even gotten $1 out of it in entertainment or info. Feeling like it's certainly not worth $100/yr.

Anyone else get the $1 subscription last year? Thought I'd mention it to remind anyone who got it but doesn't use it, before they charge you the annual renewal fee.

They say Terry wants to be closer to Meridian, MS. Both Starkville and Tuscaloosa are under 100 miles away. I could live with Starkville, but if he goes to Bama..... I would be extremely disappointed.

Reactions: OrangenSC
They say Terry wants to be closer to Meridian, MS. Both Starkville and Tuscaloosa are under 100 miles away. I could live with Starkville, but if he goes to Bama..... I would be extremely disappointed.
Why would Bama want Dajon Terry?

If we'd won 2 or 3 games in Hoover, we'd be hosting. But we didn't. It's understood if we had won more in the regular season, we could also be hosting.

I’m just not sure how much of the tournament they take into consideration. Just like basketball, there is some evidence of that in the recent past. IMO, the regular season games are more significant.

Think I'm cancelling On3. Got it for $1 to try out. I'm confident that I haven't even gotten $1 out of it in entertainment or info. Feeling like it's certainly not worth $100/yr.

Anyone else get the $1 subscription last year? Thought I'd mention it to remind anyone who got it but doesn't use it, before they charge you the annual renewal fee.
Refused to get roped in like I did with Rivals. Never worth it and made difficult to cancel imo.

or just put someone like Gaston Moore on scholarship for the season?

disney-beauty-and-the-beast.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: OptimusPrimerib
Refused to get roped in like I did with Rivals. Never worth it and made difficult to cancel imo.
It's nowhere near as good as VN (not even 1% as good) and certainly not worth a fee when VN is free. I was surprised how easy it was to cancel. Just go to profile and click subscriptions, then click "disable renewal fee (cancel)". . . almost too easy, like I'm not doing something right and they're gonna charge me anyway, 😆

It's nowhere near as good as VN (not even 1% as good) and certainly not worth a fee when VN is free. I was surprised how easy it was to cancel. Just go to profile and click subscriptions, then click "disable renewal fee (cancel)". . . almost too easy, like I'm not doing something right and they're gonna charge me anyway, 😆

Tell Sally to cancel their ass. Nobody will mess with her.

I’m just not sure how much of the tournament they take into consideration. Just like basketball, there is some evidence of that in the recent past. IMO, the regular season games are more significant.
Yeah…. I don’t think that they do….. been following closely since 1990….. it hasn’t seemed like they take it into consideration as much as some think that they do.

Took me two 1/2 years. They’d refer you to their Rivals link and they’d refer you to Yahoo. One time Hubbs gave me a one week suspension and I said “fine! Help me cancel this effin waste of time!” He stopped responding. Someone posted a link on the board in response to another question and that worked. De1 texted me when they offered that deal asking if I was going to join. I explained why subarctic temperatures in HELL was more likely.

Took me two 1/2 years. They’d refer you to their Rivals link and they’d refer you to Yahoo. One time Hubbs gave me a one week suspension and I said “fine! Help me cancel this effin waste of time!” He stopped responding. Someone posted a link on the board in response to another question and that worked. De1 texted me when they offered that deal asking if I was going to join. I explained why subarctic temperatures in HELL was more likely.

I just rely on you guys that subscribe to post so I can read it for free 🤷‍♀️.

Parker update - today we got results back from a full lab work up yesterday that revealed he has Mono. He has been fever free for almost 24 hours. Hemoglobin levels are a little low but other than that we are seeing some real progress in his energy and behavior. God is good! Could have been much worse. Not every day you see a 1 year old with Mono, crazy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back