Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edit - reply made me realize she is talking about bunting.-

Showed this to my wife.
She said, the third out is final unless first base is open.
Sure enough, it was.
Sexy mind in this lady beside me here today.
Sometimes, being married to a college softball player is very cool. Except when we go to the orthopedist. Between my football and her softball, we have quite the collection of x-rays.

I thought the catcher tagged the batter on my first view, but he just went toward him and decided to let him go and celebrate. Those outfielders were having a cow. Weird that no one found the ball to end the carnage while watching those boys round the bases.

Last edited:
There is a new program from "wonder dynamics". You can make a normal video with a regular person and with 1 click the program will turn the person into any cgi character you choose. It does all the motion tracking, facial expressions, etc. It's in beta right now, but whenever it goes live, we should be seeing a whole bunch of crazy home made/YouTube videos.
This video was made by 1 guy in about a week.

Wonder Dynamics

Just waiting for the accompanying music video to appear, "an alien is my playing in my house....my house"

Showed this to my wife.
Sure enough, it was.
Sometimes, being married to a college softball player is very cool. Except when we go to the orthopedist. Between my football and her softball, we have quite the collection of x-rays.

I thought the catcher tagged the batter on my first view, but he just went toward him and decided to let him go and celebrate. Those outfielders were having a cow. Weird that no one found the ball to end the carnage while watching those boys round the bases.
I love how the coaches are yelling at the ump like it was his fault.

Heads up by the other team to send the guy all the way around.

But does it recognize irony? Until it can co-habitate with a generation of millenials, it can fetch my beer for me. Dominion, beeshes.

Spect is earn't. God gave us subsequent generations to test us, trials. Like the Israelites, but different. Pretty sure he was in a spritely mood when he hit the enter button on millenials.
Maybe not, but they are true hermaphodites and can switch sex at any time.

Talk about the optimal reproduction solution.

Boom! PeePee!
Boom! VaJayJay!

Reactions: Smokey19rt
But does it recognize irony? Until it can co-habitate with a generation of millenials, it can fetch my beer for me. Dominion, beeshes.

Spect is earn't. God gave us subsequent generations to test us, trials. Like the Israelites, but different. Pretty sure he was in a spritely mood when he hit the enter button on millenials.

Millennials are old now. Millennial and Boomer have become twin words. Boomer for anyone over 50 and Millennial for anyone under 50 but neither is very accurate.

But you might be on to something with differing generations testing one another.🤣

I love how the coaches are yelling at the ump like it was his fault.

Heads up by the other team to send the guy all the way around.
Truly trying to figure out the series of actions here.

- So the catcher half-ass picked up the ball and may have (or more likely did not) tag the runner...

- Looks back at the ump who did nothing

- Then looks at the pitcher who is already celebrating...and proceeds to celebrate...then nearly the whole team celebrates...all while ONE goober that actually gets it comes running in and not a single teammate recognizes him or what is unfolding around them.

This, sir, is an excellent analogy for so many F-Ups throughout human history. Never ever celebrate too early. And always give a second to the guy waving his arms and trying to warn everyone.

Millennials are old now. Millennial and Boomer have become twin words. Boomer for anyone over 50 and Millennial for anyone under 50 but neither is very accurate.

But you might be on to something with differing generations testing one another.🤣
Pretty accurate, though I'd still say a 50 year old is an Gen-Xer.

The "Elder Millenials" are hitting their early 40s though. And there has always been a divide between the older and younger millenials, both in work ethic and habits - with younger millenials actually being more hustler and hardworking and less prone to drinking alcohol - more prone to psychs and ketamine, despite some stereotypes...they saw their parents go through the 07-08 crisis and doubled down on working extra, research shows. Also despised the "working for the weekend" mentality and drinking - given they now have hundreds, probably thousands, of pictures of themselves and live through SM, it makes sense they've spurned the negative side effects of drinking. Thus why more adaptogenics and alcohol-free bars are opening up, compared to craft beer being the hot commodity a decade ago.

I think what most that misuse "millenial" and want to talk about young folks are looking for is Gen-Zers. Not sure what will come after them once the OG tiktok generation ages into their early 20s and become considered ancient by the new 12 year olds 😅🤣😂

And the world just keeps turning

Last edited:
Showed this to my wife.
Sure enough, it was.

Catcher put it in his back pocket

Pretty accurate, though I'd still say a 50 year old is an Gen-Xer.

The "Elder Millenials" are hitting their early 40s though. And there has always been a divide between the older and younger millenials, both in work ethic and habits - with younger millenials actually being more hustler and hardworking and less prone to drinking alcohol - more prone to psychs and ketamine, despite some stereotypes...they saw their parents go through the 07-08 crisis and doubled down on working extra, research shows. Also despised the "working for the weekend" mentality and drinking - given they now have hundreds, probably thousands, of pictures of themselves and live through SM, it makes sense they've spurned the negative side effects of drinking. Thus why more adaptogenics and alcohol-free bars are opening up, compared to craft beer being the hot commodity a decade ago.

I think what most that misuse "millenial" and want to talk about young folks are looking for is Gen-Zers. Not sure what will come after them once the OG tiktok generation ages into their early 20s and become considered ancient by the new 12 year olds 😅🤣😂

And the world just keeps turning
/

Well in the Boomer/Millenial dichotomy Gen X and every other Gen not named Boomer or Millenial doesn't exist even though they do. Those two have become shorthand for old dummy and young dummy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back