Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure I have ever heard a 18 YO recruit be so articulate and thoughtful in speaking
He sounded like we had made some inroads. But it’s awfully hard to pull a Georgia boy out of Georgia right now that the Dawgs really want. Hope I’m wrong but I expect he will choose them in the end.

Lindy's can't be serious

View attachment 553421

Keep underestimating Joe and the rest of this team. Being overlooked is kind of their trademark. When asked how to deal with UT, most people just thought they needed to get their feet underneath them and get their cleats in the dirt. Then they got punched in the mouth. This team will continue to get more and more experience and then it will be similar to what the great teams of the last couple decades have been like. Win a bunch of games, maybe a shot at a NC, 8-10 draft picks every year, the next group steps up with no drop off in talent, and then reload on the recruiting trail. Fixing to be a fun 50 years.

So you're saying that you have others do your deck maintenance? What type of money does that job pay? Whatever the salary....it's not nearly enough.

It is not really a big job. My wife used to help but I made one too many smart alec comments and so any maintenance that comes up has to be done on my own by hand.

Yah, we're planning a trip to Oaxaca next year.

How about the petrified waterfall?

hierve-el-agua.jpg
hierve-el-agua-natural-hot-springs-in-the-mexican-state-of-oaxaca-stock-photograph_csp78049998.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back