Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Showed this to my wife.
She said, the third out is final unless first base is open.
Sure enough, it was.
Sexy mind in this lady beside me here today.
Sometimes, being married to a college softball player is very cool. Except when we go to the orthopedist. Between my football and her softball, we have quite the collection of x-rays.

I thought the catcher tagged the batter on my first view, but he just went toward him and decided to let him go and celebrate. Those outfielders were having a cow. Weird that no one found the ball to end the carnage while watching those boys round the bases.

Wrong. It is an out if first base is occupied and the strikeout is NOT the third out. The third out has to have a putout such as a caught third strike, a tag out, a throw to first, etc. Example: bases are loaded with 2 outs. Batter strikes out swinging at a ball in the dirt. Catcher can get the putout by stepping on home plate as it would be a force out. Otherwise, it is just like a live ball.

Not sure what he's referring to, "multiple sensor systems have detected something going from 50 ft above sea to 14 miles and back in less than a second". Never heard of that before.

The rest, not necessarily disagreeing with him, but not sure how he can be 100% certain based merely on politicians' interest, a few govt programs, or even downed ships apparently, which he's never seen it sounds like.

One of the things I always go back to is this thought...the technological ability it would take for any other life to reach us is insane and vice versa...just unbelievable how far beyond us they would be technologically. The idea that one of their ships would go down is hard to believe or that it would even be perceived by us.
I think he's talking about the "tic tac" UFO's

Reactions: ugg and barrylee

That made my head hurt. First of all, are both teams wearing red? Second, how was that a strike? And third, you had players clear the benches before the play was ever over. Absolute chaos.

Feel bad for the one player on the fielding team that realized what was going on and was losing his mind over his teammates celebrating while the other team was scoring.

No one gave him more grief than myself… and he earned a lot of it. But he is what he claims and has shared info with me from time to time. I like the guy. Haven’t received a text for awhile, but he’ll shoot one when there’s something new.
I honestly thought "the barber" was a joke clowning on "taking a cut." I had no idea some people considered themselves mocking his other work. Not a fan of the latter.

Last edited:
I’ll take this as my annual opportunity to denounce the “dropped third strike” as the worst rule in baseball.
It makes it pretty hectic on my sons little league team…. Every team that gets on base is automatically given 3rd base bc we can’t trust our players to catch throw downs… then we have to waste one of our best players at catcher so we don’t have passed balls/dropped 3rd strikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back