Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
The commie fist symbol is making a lot more sense now.
View attachment 553562
Trueā€¦.. funny story from my workā€¦. A PRN COTA went into a younger patientā€™s room and asked if he was ready for his fistingā€¦. The guy got a confused look on his face and saidā€¦. Excuse me? We had to explain to her what fisting wasā€¦.. She had no clue. šŸ˜‚

My kids started playing BOTW during 2020 while I sat at the kitchen table trying to work. I started taking frequent breaks to watch them and then started my own game. It was something for us to bond over and talk about. We have waited, sometimes less than patiently, for TOTK and so far we love it. Magnitudes more difficult and complicated in terms of the amount of things going on. However, it is also very familiar because the basic layout of the main world map is still there. We don't have any other gaming platforms so maybe we don't see the difference. All I know is that if this is what I can use to grow my relationships with my kids then I will play and enjoy.

Oh for sure. Games are so much fun with friends and family. A great way to spend time together and if the kids are young, no one does it better than Nintendo because they have so many E for everyone games and really excel at party games like Mario Kart etc. Until the Wii U, I owned every console they ever put out so I'm def. a fan. I just wish I wasn't seeing stories worrying about whether not current gen games will be playable. I don't mind lower end graphics - nintendo has always managed that issue well. It's more for games that Nintendo doesn't make that the power of the system becomes an issue because devs. just aren't too good at optimizing games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back