Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and no. It's been a sucky day. We arrived to check in and were informed our boat has an issue and we can't use it. I say OK, just give us another one. Problem is they don't have another one, at least a power cat. They said we have this much larger one but it's a sail cat. I can drive just about any boat but know nothing about sailing. They offered a skipper for the entire trip. We didn't want that, wanted our privacy. We ended up with a smaller 42' Bali sail cat that we'll use as a power cat. Problem with that is we can't make the trip I had planned because it's cruise speed is half what the power cat was to be. Not happy campers, or boaters at the moment. We've provisioned up today. Sitting on the boat in the marina tonight. Sleep here in a minute. Return rental in the morning and push off mid morning. Wish us luck.

Here's where we are currently...
Dropped pin
Google Maps

Here's where we're headed in the morning.....

Dropped pin
Google Maps
Would've been nice to get that information before showing up. I would've still gone though. I'm sure you'll adapt and make the best of it.

That iguana island spot sounds like it would be interesting. My luck it would be Gila Monster island. . . or that snake island from the video of that lizard getting chased by hundreds of snakes, 😂

“AI set off nuclear bomb”

I can see it now
892796.jpg

Would've been nice to get that information before showing up. I would've still gone though. I'm sure you'll adapt and make the best of it.

That iguana island spot sounds like it would be interesting. My luck it would be Gila Monster island. . . or that snake island from the video of that lizard getting chased by hundreds of snakes, 😂

We are. It's disappointing but what are you going to do? We may stop at iguana Beach. Have no interest in pig beach.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Please continue praying for Parker. Going tomorrow for yet more labs, including a peripheral smear, which makes my wife concerned about some serious underlying things. This fever is still rearing its head every now and again even after the Mono diagnosis. Thanks so much Volnation!
How is Parker doing?

It brings tears to my eyes every single time. Thank you.

I would have been in one of those videos, had my wife been filming me. Thankfully, she didn’t. My passion and emotion after that kick went through the uprights was a feeling that I had not had in years.

Last edited:
So you’re telling me A&M vs NEW MEXICO Got a primetime game but UT vs UVA is stuck at noon????View attachment 554114

We have this discussion every year. The noon games generally get better ratings than night games. There may be a few exceptions, but when you look at ratings over a season, many of the top games were either 3:30 or noon games. I understand fans at the game prefer night, but casual fans do things on Saturday nights and don’t watch as much.

We have this discussion every year. The noon games generally get better ratings than night games. There may be a few exceptions, but when you look at ratings over a season, many of the top games were either 3:30 or noon games. I understand fans at the game prefer night, but casual fans do things on Saturday nights and don’t watch as much.

Also, opening weekend is Labor Day weekend. People will be out and about during the evening/night.

He may be back at teaching history before the season ends.

FxfTNVYWwAMrpPu
Drinkwitz is incompetent at history, too. 😂 The colonies did not form a union. They formed a confederation of states. The states, not the colonies, years later formed the union. What a fake, whichever way he turns.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back