Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
They still have their stealth recruiting machines and they want to use them. When you don't need to be stealthy, a stealth recruiting machine is just like everyone else's recruiting machine. When it's time to get sneaky again, a stealth recruiting machine has a massive advantage.
Not surprising but it also looks like Birmingham is going to keep schedules in flux in perpetuity, too. Shrugs.

A ten-year-old mattress weighs double what it did when it was new due to debris that it absorbs over time. That debris includes dust mites (their droppings and decaying bodies), mold, millions of dead skin cells, dandruff, animal and human hair, secretions, excretions, lint, pollen, dust, soil, sand, and a lot of perspiration, which the average person loses at a rate of a quart a day.

Hope everyone sleeps tight.
1685736326633.gif

This is called the "Walkie-Talkie" building in London. Looks cartoonish to me.

View attachment 554321
ee59a3457af99b0ea8bad7482def32aa.jpg

Got King Gizzard tickets for Sunday. Can't wait
Lucky dog. Really really wanted to be there, but already had plans by the time I saw it. You will have to tell us how it went.

It's been almost 12 months seen we've seen them last. The itch is strong. Their shows and fans are unlike anything else.

Reactions: Cheese Vol
I'm gonna go @Ulysees E. McGill on you guys for a minute, but the news coming out of the SEC this week has made me feel this way.

If conference leadership manages to pull off enacting a Federal cap on NIL earning potential for athletes, while playing hardball with conference scheduling to get bigger checks for divvying up more/better bowls and a fatter tv contract, I might be out.
You won’t be out. But you will be rightfully upset, and anyone who speaks up about it would be justified in doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back