Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parker update - got lab results back from Tuesday. CRP and inflammation markers are elevated. His platelets are almost doubled. I’m taking him to get an ultrasound this afternoon on abdomen. Clinically he’s doing better, has been fever-free for 4 days. Please continue to pray. We serve a mighty God and are faithful!

Parker update - got lab results back from Tuesday. CRP and inflammation markers are elevated. His platelets are almost doubled. I’m taking him to get an ultrasound this afternoon on abdomen. Clinically he’s doing better, has been fever-free for 4 days. Please continue to pray. We serve a mighty God and are faithful!
Father in Heaven we ask that you lay your hand on this child. Lift him up to you. Just thank you for blessings, Lord.

Very sorry you're having to go through this. It pains me to hear.

Me and de wife have now moved to Hendersonville and since I'm only 35 minutes from Kentucky

I feel like I'm in a region of TN that should be called NORTH Tennessee

I'm a northern Tennesseean

I will now say to people "I'm from North Tennessee"
I tell people all the time “I live in West Tennessee” not really sure why I don’t just say Tennessee🤷🏼‍♂️

Praying in Jesus name

Continued Prayers. God Bless you and your family.

When someone posts a screen shot, at what battery % do we start telling them to charge their phone? 38 seems in the grey area.

Depends on the time of day. Before noon, anything below 50% should warrant a warning IMO. Then it should drop by 10% per hour.

Noon - 50%
1PM - 40%
2PM - 30%
3PM - 20%
4PM - 10%
5PM - 5%

I tell people all the time “I live in West Tennessee” not really sure why I don’t just say Tennessee🤷🏼‍♂️

You are plotting a rebellion is the most likely explanation!

storm-trooper-traitor.gif

I'm gonna go @Ulysees E. McGill on you guys for a minute, but the news coming out of the SEC this week has made me feel this way.

If conference leadership manages to pull off enacting a Federal cap on NIL earning potential for athletes, while playing hardball with conference scheduling to get bigger checks for divvying up more/better bowls and a fatter tv contract, I might be out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back