Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are several more variables that need to be known before making that call.

1. WHO and what kind of pitcher is pitching
2. Success rate of that hitter against the pitcher
3. Speed of the guy on first base
4. Strikeout % of the guy batting
5. How good of a bunter is the guy batting
6. What kind of hitter is the player in the 9 hole?
Yes.

Reactions: volbeast33
I tell people all the time “I live in West Tennessee” not really sure why I don’t just say Tennessee🤷🏼‍♂️
Ha! When I say I am from Gruetli-Laager, and they look at me like I am from a foreign country I get specific…I am from Middle Tennessee in between Murfreesboro and Chattanooga.

I'm gonna go @Ulysees E. McGill on you guys for a minute, but the news coming out of the SEC this week has made me feel this way.

If conference leadership manages to pull off enacting a Federal cap on NIL earning potential for athletes, while playing hardball with conference scheduling to get bigger checks for divvying up more/better bowls and a fatter tv contract, I might be out.
A cap would reinstitute the old rigged world of teams who cheat with impunity vs. everyone else. That's it's only purpose.

When someone posts a screen shot, at what battery % do we start telling them to charge their phone? 38 seems in the grey area.

There are several more variables that need to be known before making that call.

1. WHO and what kind of pitcher is pitching
2. Success rate of that hitter against the pitcher
3. Speed of the guy on first base
4. Strikeout % of the guy batting
5. How good of a bunter is the guy batting
6. What kind of hitter is the player in the 9 hole?

A cap would reinstitute the old rigged world of teams who cheat with impunity vs. everyone else. That's it's only purpose.
They still have their stealth recruiting machines and they want to use them. When you don't need to be stealthy, a stealth recruiting machine is just like everyone else's recruiting machine. When it's time to get sneaky again, a stealth recruiting machine has a massive advantage.

I'm gonna go @Ulysees E. McGill on you guys for a minute, but the news coming out of the SEC this week has made me feel this way.

If conference leadership manages to pull off enacting a Federal cap on NIL earning potential for athletes, while playing hardball with conference scheduling to get bigger checks for divvying up more/better bowls and a fatter tv contract, I might be out.
Maybe we could just put all the earnings of everyone associated with college football and share them equally to everyone from walk-ons to broadcast CEO's and everyone in between. 😆

'and for those reasons, i've decided to go to georgia'...

🙄
dumpster-man.gif

@SweetasSoda I've lived in Tennessee my whole life and somehow I've never heard of that place. . . Maybe I have and didn't understand what they were saying 👀
😂That’s probably it! Just think of the poor kids that have to learn to spell it! Gruetli was a Swiss colony. Laager had Swiss heritage. They incorporated to make it even more challenging.
E5B2F2B8-7C05-4E82-8140-37577AD822E0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back