Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
No F-you money here unless the F stands for saving for years. What are you fishing for?

It's windy as all get out here today. 25 knot winds. We had to go off shore to dump our tanks. 3-4 footers. We trolled our way out and we moved another 10 miles south to Norman's Cay. Caught nothing until we git back in shallow water and I caught another small strawberry grouper. I also caught on on a down rig with squid. They don't get big so we really need a couple more for a meal. There's a small reef right around this Anchorage we get to with the dinghy if the winds will die down. This anchorage is rough in these winds. May be a long night.
This read like a journal entry from Lewis and Clark.

I don't understand this. Was the girl crying from that ball that was barely hit in her direction?
What in the wide world of sports? You volunteer your services as a ball girl, and bring a tennis ball phobia with you? Why not bring your shellfish allergy to review Captain D's?

Nice turnaround by Charlotte.

We are razor thin close to playing a neutral opponent, we already beat, on their backend of a doubleheader...needing to beat us twice.

We're sitting in King's position. Pour it on Charlotte.
What inning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back