Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is funny that both fan bases think the NCAA is going to screw them by picking the other.

why not have Texas, Texas A&M (should they win tonight) , Tennessee and Southern Miss all go somewhere somewhat neutral? Make no one happy.

Somewhere nicer than Hattiesburg.
Memphis, Detroit, Beirut, Tripoli, etc

Seems more of a Huddle House or Dennys kind of town

Exactly. A bunch of restaurants that have similar signage and names but lack the quality and atmosphere. Usually built in a former Shell Station

Huddle House.
Waffle Duplex
Benny's
Squishy Creme
Burger Prince
Mississippi House of Pancakes
Sapphire Saturday
Drowning Donuts
Cheese Danish Factory
Caning Rays
Schenectady Tame Wings
Ohio Road House
TGI Humpday
Silver Stockade

Reactions: Glitch
I personally expect Southern Miss to host Supers and will be pleasantly surprised if Vosl host.

Both stadiums can host about 4,300 people. S. Miss was ranked higher and won their conference. They also hosted supers last year as we did (they lost to Ole Miss).

I don’t think there’s any way the NCAA does Tony Vitello’s Tennessee Baseball program any favors. They aren’t fans.
NCAA still cares about $$$. I believe part of the selection process is the school's both make proposals that include ticket sale projections and the like. Mo money wins...

I personally expect Southern Miss to host Supers and will be pleasantly surprised if Vosl host.

Both stadiums can host about 4,300 people. S. Miss was ranked higher and won their conference. They also hosted supers last year as we did (they lost to Ole Miss).
knoxville is over 4 times larger than hattiesburg, and isn't in mississippi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back