Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't schools keep the actual ticket revenue? Either way, that money is a small percentage of their total revenue from a game, I seriously doubt they care either way on ticket revenue. And if they did, Tennessee could command a much higher ticket price. Whether I'm right or wrong on who keeps ticket revenue, Tennessee could charge more and still fill the stadium.
NCAA makes 90% of its revenue (of which most is remitted back to their members, as all general funds are...) from March Madness. Everything else is tiddly winks to them

Only semi-bummer on the trail today is Fountain; and, I'd almost bet the farm that doesn't stick. Whether he'll be a Vol or not, idk...don't think he'll be a Trojan, though.

Sammy Brown was ALWAYS going to Clemson. Anyone let down by it, well...I'd bet another farm you're let down by waking up.

And, Harrell...the moment he tweeted 'open recruitment', he was gone, period Those feeling ANY kind of way about it, well...if you do manage to overcome being blessed with a new day, you're resenting the sun for being too bright, and begging for a storm. We lead for two 5* at WR, two of the top 5 players at the position; and, we're sitting nicely for a couple more very good WR. No, I'm not fretting one bit over JJ Harrell.

Yeah, Fountain's a bummer, but, that's all.

Now, if we lose out on Mathews and Wingo, and Merklinger decommits...THAT'S brown paper sack time.

Th
Thanks much. I don’t monitor the thread as often as I once did. Didn’t see it.

Sorry to hear that @InVOLuntary. I’m not surprised. The Dream Yacht base in St Thomas is at the same marina as my own personal boat. The stories I hear from guests are sad and disheartening.

You can still have a great time on a sail cat. Just power it everywhere. It won’t go quite as fast but you’ll have similar amenities.

We are. Dodging these coral heads makes me nervous. @Orange. Linked my earlier post explaining the debacle. We're disappointed but making lemonade from lemons.
The Bahamas are wicked shallow. Stay on your toes and get help from your crew spotting shallow areas and reefs.

Visit us in the VI next time. It’s a bit deeper here. 🙂

Only semi-bummer on the trail today is Fountain; and, I'd almost bet the farm that doesn't stick. Whether he'll be a Vol or not, idk...don't think he'll be a Trojan, though.

Sammy Brown was ALWAYS going to Clemson. Anyone let down by it, well...I'd bet another farm you're let down by waking up.

And, Harrell...the moment he tweeted 'open recruitment', he was gone, period Those feeling ANY kind of way about it, well...if you do manage to overcome being blessed with a new day, you're resenting the sun for being too bright, and begging for a storm. We lead for two 5* at WR, two of the top 5 players at the position; and, we're sitting nicely for a couple more very good WR. No, I'm not fretting one bit over JJ Harrell.

Now, if we lose out on Mathews and Wingo, and Merklinger decommits...THAT'S brown paper sack time.

I don’t think Fountain is over.

Reactions: SugarCC
So for the last year my new construction home has been having HVAC issues. Warranty team for my builder has had the HVAC company out over 20 times. All bandaids and ******** and can’t get a replacement or any amount of major fixes from the team.

We got the email of the Regional VP of Production from our neighbors where he got things done for them that the warranty team fought on. We wanted to make sure it was a strongly worded, but professional email so… enter ChatGPT 😅

Honestly, we gave the information to Sally and she spit out a great email and much better than what we had written.

Where is this talk about Merklinger possibly decommiting coming from?

Reactions: captainfalcon777
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back