Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or think about being a freshman at a MAC school and getting $500 when the game your likeness will be in will make millions.
It doesn’t seem like much but that’s almost 5,000,000 dollars to the players…. I’m sure there is a huge licensing agreement with the ncaa to use the ncaa teams… I’m not sure what the right amount for the players to be paid.

Don’t mention mayo. You are gonna get @Orange_Crush in here with his mayo fetish.
R.77a71e079044dba9390e7d2e28607335

You rang?

Reactions: Glitch and SoilVol
I know some don’t like the talkin vawls YouTube channel but this was a pretty good breakdown. Coach J is a coach on the West Coast I believe. But I enjoyed the breakdowns of both Deuce Knight and George Macintyre. It’s a long video but worth the watch if you have the time.

https://www.youtube.com/live/hXqE_OdHXtI?feature=share

Thanks Behr, I *really appreciate that. I should just explain bc I don't want people to think that I just split.
The pancreatitis has lead to several other complications now, some just as serious. Once things started down that path and my scripts started getting kinda ridiculous, my wife decided she'd had enough (she left).
I'm trying to play dad and mom now and not in the condition to really do either, much less both. No time in any day of the week just to hang.
I really miss hanging around tho.

Anyway, please don't take this as a pity party! Just wanted everyone to know why I'm not here. Really hope to catch up with everyone soon.
Miss y'all.
Wow, first off, 🙏🧡🧡, we have some pretty good ears on here.

😭😭😭😭😭🧡
Thank you so much for sharing!!! I can’t imagine the feeling and inspiration you get at that camp! Though nothing as wonderful as that, I have a similar experience with summer reading. Kids I taught in school bring their kids. And just when I wonder why I doing all of this since it’s so exhausting with my chronic fatigue, I have a mom so excited and thank me because the kid they have fought with all year to read schoolwork is loving reading their books and working for their rewards. It’s just me at the library. I have 92 kids so far. They’re worth it. Doing things that help people is always worth more than anything money can buy. I admire you and your work!! Thank you for the inspiration!

Thank you too! 😊

Volnation time for a huge prayer from everyone, as I said over a year ago my 6 year old nephew in Kentucky has been battling brain cancer! He has begun pain management home hospice and is currently taking Oxy every 4 hours and has a fentanyl patch! Miracles happen bye the grace of GOD, so let’s all reach out to him! Thank you Volnation!!
Prayers sent. 🙏

In theory yes.

However, usually a 4 seam has the appearance to a batter of rising but doesnt actually rise.

In videos it actually looks like Joyce’s pitch rises.
Looking better now than the early days of the season, no? I thought you were going to stroke out. 🤣 LFG! 🍊

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL

True story. I went to my two week summer camp at Camp Shelby right outside of Hattiesburg in the early 2000's. One of my fellow Soldiers had brought his gaming system. I went to that Wal-Mart and bought a TV so we could play games during our off duty hours. On my way out of town I returned the TV for a full refund. Thanks for the free rental Walmart!

Hypothetically, Auburn becoming dominant over UGA and splitting with the Gumps is probably ideal for us.
They could become equal or better to them but I fail to see how that is helping us. Yeah it may take a few recruits from them but they're going to take a few recruits away from us too. If they do become elite then it just adds another contender for us to deal with. Especially with the current scheduling format. We could potentially face georgia, Bama, lsu, Texas, Oklahoma and auburn in the same year. I'd rather have one or more stay middle to lower tier.

They could become equal or better to them but I fail to see how that is helping us. Yeah it may take a few recruits from them but they're going to take a few recruits away from us too. If they do become elite then it just adds another contender for us to deal with. Especially with the current scheduling format. We could potentially face georgia, Bama, lsu, Texas, Oklahoma and auburn in the same year. I'd rather have one or more stay middle to lower tier.

You're not totally wrong as we certainly recruit against Auburn often in the state of Georgia. All things being equal UT should win h2h against Auburn more often for most kids. It's simply a more attractive program. UGA has had their best run over Auburn over the last ten years and it's directly correlated to Georgia reaching new heights as a program. I'm not saying I want Auburn to be a national contender like UGA or Bama have been and are today. Ideally they are beating one of Alabama and Georgia regularly, splitting with the other one and losing to LSU with frequency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back