Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why isn't it just a percentage of sales, like most things? That can be negotiated, and EA will know their costs.
The only logical reasons are 1) because EA knows they'll make way more and 2) all 11,000+ FBS players getting paid a combined 2% of sales looks bad to the common eye.

Reactions: captainfalcon777
Thanks Behr, I *really appreciate that. I should just explain bc I don't want people to think that I just split.
The pancreatitis has lead to several other complications now, some just as serious. Once things started down that path and my scripts started getting kinda ridiculous, my wife decided she'd had enough (she left).
I'm trying to play dad and mom now and not in the condition to really do either, much less both. No time in any day of the week just to hang.
I really miss hanging around tho.

Anyway, please don't take this as a pity party! Just wanted everyone to know why I'm not here. Really hope to catch up with everyone soon.
Miss y'all.
My goodness. While I am extremely glad to see you, I hate you and your kids are having to go through all of this. You know we all care about you and will support you in any way we can.

Why be sad? They aren’t our permanent opponents. They are Bama and UGAs. Some of our most successful teams of the last 25 years have been when Auburn was very good too. They aren’t a threat to us except for a few recruits. And those are players from GA and Alabama who were closer to home. Its not like they’re stealing kids from TN like Clemson.
Because watching SEC programs fail brings warmth to my heart.

Auburn being good is very beneficial for us. When Auburn is rolling they’re taking recruits from UGA and Bama. If anything we should be hoping Freeze is successful.
We have had several head to head battles over recruits ourselves. Plus georgia and bama are both going to pull in recruits. All that does is make it harder on us. Would rather them not be successful imo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back