Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me clarify: I have no opinion about Dabo Sweeney or the Clemson program. I've never heard Dabo speak. I've never read him quoted, other than before the Orange Bowl. I know nothing of what he claims, or tells recruits. I have no reason or interest in attacking or defending him, nor any basis to.

What I said was, if there was a blatant mismatch between what he tells recruits and how he then acts as a coach and mentor, players would be leaving his program. And maybe they are. I don't follow Clemson.

But players don't stay when they know they've been lied to, and lying about Christian ethical or spiritual values would be blatantly obvious and upsetting to those players for whom that was the deciding basis for their commitment.

Which is my point about accusations from the outside looking in -- the portal would be telling us if does not represent his program honestly, or coach with integrity. Players no longer have to put up with hypocrisy 24/7 for 4-5 years, and most Clemson players would have no trouble transferring into a top program.
Reverend Hugh Freeze begs to differ. It’s not always as it appears on the surface.

Let me clarify: I have no opinion about Dabo Sweeney or the Clemson program. I've never heard Dabo speak. I've never read him quoted, other than before the Orange Bowl. I know nothing of what he claims, or tells recruits. I have no reason or interest in attacking or defending him, nor any basis to.

What I said was, if there was a blatant mismatch between what he tells recruits and how he then acts as a coach and mentor, players would be leaving his program. And maybe they are. I don't follow Clemson.

But players don't stay when they know they've been lied to, and lying about Christian ethical or spiritual values would be blatantly obvious and upsetting to those players for whom that was the deciding basis for their commitment.

Which is my point about accusations from the outside looking in -- the portal would be telling us if does not represent his program honestly, or coach with integrity. Players no longer have to put up with hypocrisy 24/7 for 4-5 years, and most Clemson players would have no trouble transferring into a top program.

Ever been to Stockholm? They have a syndrome there. You should check it out.

June 9, 1973

GettyImages-515108596.jpg

Photo says it ALL.

You attempted to parse the information to make is support you... and it still doesn't. Texas' best record in the past 4 years is 8-5. A&M has gone 5-7 and 8-4 over the past two years in spite of having top 10 classes.

But here is a MUCH better and more direct way of demonstrating the inaccuracy of the rankings. This link is for 247's 2022 roster talent composite. Anyone on earth could just sit back and give 4 or 5 stars to the recruits of Bama, UGA, and OSU. That proves absolutely nothing except if you want to look good predicting talent... predict the players for those three coaches will be really good.

2022 College Football Team Talent Composite

However in the top 10 most talented teams according to 247's recruiting rankings... you have A&M 5-7, Texas 8-5, OU 6-7, and ND 9-4. If the rankings were as accurate as you think then there should NEVER be teams that average or below with composite top 10 talent. And UT at #19 should not beat #1 Bama, #5 Clemson, and #8 LSU all in the same season.... and the latter two by comfortable margins.
I was replying to the previous poster saying Alabama had missed on their last recruiting classes. That’s just false lol. Now maybe “they’ve missed on some of their targets” would be a more accurate statement. But finishing in the top 2 the last 3 years + isn’t missing on a class

For real though did y’all see the video of the Russian dude getting eaten in Egypt by either a Bull or Tiger shark….. gone in like 15 seconds

If they're big enough it happens like that. Despite the teeth, sharks often swallow their prey whole. Sure they will at times rip chunks of you off with their teeth but they do like gulping their meals down.

If they're big enough it happens like that. Despite the teeth, sharks often swallow their prey whole. Sure they will at times rip chunks of you off with their teeth but they do like gulping their meals down.
Not to mention, tiger sharks preferred food is sea turtles. They crush their shells. Insane bite force.

Not to mention, tiger sharks preferred food is sea turtles. They crush their shells. Insane bite force.

I googled the vid and it's tragic. He goes down just as a dinghy is pulling up to where he was. (Must've been sent from either the tourist boat or another boat passing by that spotted what was happening). If he'd only been bitten he likely would've been ok.

Reactions: SoilVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back