Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news! @InVOLuntary was not eaten by sharks. Apparently, he got them.

shark1.jpg

Seems he went a little overboard with his intimidation tactics.....
I will never, for the life of me, understand this photo.

Did you read my whole post? As a Father, you should understand how your kids change you.
I’m not going to get in anyone’s face with the woo, but on that night, both my kids wanted to go to Tennessee.
Now my son goes to Texas A&M
My daughter starts TCU this Fall.

My son and 3 other Aggies are going to the game in Neyland with me. They asked if I felt outnumbered, my response was that they needed more Aggies to be equal to 1 VFL. Funny thing is that they agreed. They have all been around me for over 20 years.

15-0 🤠
Doc gonna return like

zoltan-fingers.gif

Kinda fun to look back...........
Tom Lemming's to recruits by position from 1990-2004

I recall thinking us missing out on Brohm and Leak was the beginning of the end. Truth is after the three receivers left, we just werent getting as much good talent, and, werent developing it. Inability to change system with the times, hurt Fulmer, and each iteration after were just bad hires.

I recall thinking us missing out on Brohm and Leak was the beginning of the end. Truth is after the three receivers left, we just werent getting as much good talent, and, werent developing it. Inability to change system with the times, hurt Fulmer, and each iteration after were just bad hires.
No real QBs from 2001-2003 for the Vols................:confused:

Reactions: Jackcrevol
No real QBs from 2001-2003 for the Vols................:confused:
Which then led to some really inept offenses. Despite great defenses. Then Fulmer hung around just long enough...but the 2008 offense then put him under for good.

Gotta either have the QBs or insane talent across the board to support a mediocre one.

10+ years into his tenure, he couldn't continue to recruit either. Archaic offense didn't help.

Reactions: peaygolf
Did you read my whole post? As a Father, you should understand how your kids change you.
I’m not going to get in anyone’s face with the woo, but on that night, both my kids wanted to go to Tennessee.
Now my son goes to Texas A&M
My daughter starts TCU this Fall.

My son and 3 other Aggies are going to the game in Neyland with me. They asked if I felt outnumbered, my response was that they needed more Aggies to be equal to 1 VFL. Funny thing is that they agreed. They have all been around me for over 20 years.

15-0 🤠

I read your post. My wife and daughter both woo. I shan't woo, ever! 😂

Reactions: dwaugh

Couldn’t really miss out on Brohm. It was pre-determined where he was going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back