Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
June 9, 1973

GettyImages-515108596.jpg

Photo says it ALL.
One of the most dominant in his sport of all time

Without question Top 5, you kidding!!! As far as individual, it is the biggest, by far!! Tiger '97 Masters is second, imo; and, even it shouldn't be in the same thought as that race.

And, what makes it all the more awesome, winning the Triple Crown that way. Not just winning it, but being an absolute unstoppable, without doubt, bully about it.

Greatest racehorse of all time.
You know all the other horses were like WTAF?

Surprised this hasn't been posted but voltwitter found the guy who runs the southern miss barstool account:

Then they found the shortstops sisters only fans:

Lord have mercy youngin messed up.

Someday they may learn not to poke it bear , but I doubt it.

In “fairness” ouchies in your ankles are hard to disprove…but he complained of them for two seasons with two different programs. I doubt he’d have been any healthier if he’d have stayed. So what could have been doesn’t sound like we lost anything but gained a roster spot.
iirc a good number of people here took that view at the time.

Reactions: butchna
What do you mean the NCAA recognized UCF as national champions? That doesn't sound right.

The whole thing was silly and only created mockery of them

Edit: Now I see what you're saying...for whatever reason it's still a footnote in record books which outlets voted..and this one suddenly just appeared that year 😅, even though it's 100% not how champions are determined any longer anyway. Stupid and more stupid. I'd rather we not recognize the ludicrousness of it all...but the ncaa will ncaa.

View attachment 555870
Actually now that I'm looking at that way:
7B6F3E14-4A8D-45C4-8BB2-BEA22C4089E2.jpeg
I recognize UCF as champs in '17 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back