Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
June 10, 1977

Al Geiberger became the first player to shot a sub-60 round in PGA Tour history with his 59 in the 2nd round of the Danny Thomas Memphis Classic at Colonial Country Club.

Al_Geiberger_Historic_59.jpeg

When you microwave something and it gives varying times, like between 1-2 minutes. . . do you adjust the time based on the power of your microwave, do you just split the difference (1:30), do you do the max to make sure it's done, or the minimum to not overheat it?

Won’t help you to train our AI overlords on how to microwave us. 😡

We have the best fans in the world.

So, how many of you anti-woo ers would woo if it meant that we went

15-0 🤠

I was anti-woo until I got to take my kids to Neyland for a game. kiffin bungled the entire game against auburn. My memory of that game is not the loss, but of the absolute joy me then young children had putting the woo in Rocky Top. I am now pro-woo just for that memory. And honestly, does it hurt anything if it adds new VFLs having fun at a Tennessee game? BTW, I still get chills every single time the Vols run out through the T.

So, how many of you anti-woo ers would woo if it meant that we went

15-0 🤠

I was anti-woo until I got to take my kids to Neyland for a game. kiffin bungled the entire game against auburn. My memory of that game is not the loss, but of the absolute joy me then young children had putting the woo in Rocky Top. I am now pro-woo just for that memory. And honestly, does it hurt anything if it adds new VFLs having fun at a Tennessee game? BTW, I still get chills every single time the Vols run out through the T.

Never took you for a wooer.
smh-shaking-head.gif

Red and blackbis a good color scheme but they don't use it enough together or the right way. They could have a lot of nice alternates but usually go with those dingy gray pants or their white jerseys that are plain as hell. Their uniforms still look better than Bama's stupid maroon WW2 era style of uniform. Purple and yellow or gold is just trash so LSU shouldn't be that high. I do like Auburn's colors and uniforms but would like to see them mix it up.

I couldn’t disagree more. I like the old school jerseys. Those are the ones I associate with my dislike for the opponent.

Teams like Oregon who basically have a different jersey for each game have no soul. They are just pandering to their Nike owners.

I love Tennessee Orange over any other color!
Except for the orange helmets, wasn’t the correct shade. I blame those helmets for our inexplicable loss to usc. There’s really no other reason for them to have beaten us so badly, except for the gawdawful condition of their field. I would think that was on purpose and they practiced on that goat ranch in preparation for our game.

Regardless

15-0 🤠

Never took you for a wooer.
View attachment 555932

Did you read my whole post? As a Father, you should understand how your kids change you.
I’m not going to get in anyone’s face with the woo, but on that night, both my kids wanted to go to Tennessee.
Now my son goes to Texas A&M
My daughter starts TCU this Fall.

My son and 3 other Aggies are going to the game in Neyland with me. They asked if I felt outnumbered, my response was that they needed more Aggies to be equal to 1 VFL. Funny thing is that they agreed. They have all been around me for over 20 years.

15-0 🤠

I couldn’t disagree more. I like the old school jerseys. Those are the ones I associate with my dislike for the opponent.

Teams like Oregon who basically have a different jersey for each game have no soul. They are just pandering to their Nike owners.

I love Tennessee Orange over any other color!
Except for the orange helmets, wasn’t the correct shade. I blame those helmets for our inexplicable loss to usc. There’s really no other reason for them to have beaten us so badly, except for the gawdawful condition of their field. I would think that was on purpose and they practiced on that goat ranch in preparation for our game.

Regardless

15-0 🤠
I wonder if Heupel knows that fans want him to beat USCe without mercy? Beat them by 150 if you can.

Did you read my whole post? As a Father, you should understand how your kids change you.
I’m not going to get in anyone’s face with the woo, but on that night, both my kids wanted to go to Tennessee.
Now my son goes to Texas A&M
My daughter starts TCU this Fall.

My son and 3 other Aggies are going to the game in Neyland with me. They asked if I felt outnumbered, my response was that they needed more Aggies to be equal to 1 VFL. Funny thing is that they agreed. They have all been around me for over 20 years.

15-0 🤠
So your kids got you hooked on woo then proceeded to make poor college choices? That is a sad story indeed.

Reactions: Glitch
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back